Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101

Thread: gonzo is staying

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,471
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

    Default gonzo is staying


    0 Not allowed!
    well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

  2. #81
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I also read he nixed an offer from Atlanta too?
    I didn't see that one.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  3. #82
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Just about winning baby and they seem to be doing it right now so they are doing things 90% better than we are right now. What's your beef with the Buffalo Bills? Just because you don't like their fans you don't like the Buffalo Bills?
    Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  4. #83
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!!
    "No, no; Buffalo will NEVER win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive"-Cigarette Smoking Man, X-Files.



  5. #84
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!!
    Barely winning eh? That's what they are paid to do right? WIN. By 1 or by 100. If 4 and 1 is mediocrity, then I'm wrong, I want mediocrity!

  6. #85
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Winning...barely...against sub par teams. Funny, you talk about how you don't want mediocrity anymore, but you sure do praise it when it is another team. I have plenty of reasons for not liking the b-lls. It does not really bother me to the point that you need to say their name 3 times every time you post, but if u gotta support your team then go for it!!
    You wanna' know what I think about the Buffalo Bills?

    I DON'T. That is one team that NEVER, EVER crosses my mind. And why should it?
    Any conversation regarding the regular season Bills has exactly THIS effect on me:

    Buffalo Fan: "Hey man, did you see the Buff"-
    Me:"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
    "Do you remember when Jim Kelly used to"-
    "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
    "Let's go get some Buffalo Wings"
    ( D CarlSatan wakes from Buffalo Football Coma )
    Me: "Huh? Did I miss something? "Wings eh? Cool".

    THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

    Buffalo New York:
    Good for spicy chicken and
    sissy girl-bands like the Goo-Goo Dolls.
    Yep!


  7. #86
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Barely winning eh? That's what they are paid to do right? WIN. By 1 or by 100. If 4 and 1 is mediocrity, then I'm wrong, I want mediocrity!
    Head north, when u see the border to Canada, turn right and u will be in buffalo. You will fit right in with the rest of their idiot fans who only show up when they are winning!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #87
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,041
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 4

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    "No, no; Buffalo will NEVER win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive"-Cigarette Smoking Man, X-Files.

    I am starting to think that way about the Chiefs.

  9. #88
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Head north, when u see the border to Canada, turn right and u will be in buffalo. You will fit right in with the rest of their idiot fans who only show up when they are winning!!
    Lets see, I've been a fan for about 10 years longer than you. I'm on this site and still watch every minute of every game. Have a game room in my house dedicated to the team, travel out of state every year for the last 10 to watch the Chiefs play in a stadium that is not Arrowhead and my family has been season ticket holders for over 25 years. The team is not winning and hasn't for years yet I'm still here looking for answers and arguing football with some tool who has no NFL where he lives. Hmmmm, weird!

  10. #89
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Lets see, I've been a fan for about 10 years longer than you. I'm on this site and still watch every minute of every game. Have a game room in my house dedicated to the team, travel out of state every year for the last 10 to watch the Chiefs play in a stadium that is not Arrowhead and my family has been season ticket holders for over 25 years. The team is not winning and hasn't for years yet I'm still here looking for answers and arguing football with some tool who has no NFL where he lives. Hmmmm, weird!
    then y do u want to be a b-lls fan?

    I wondered how long it was gonna take your inbreeding hick as$ to bring that up again. You are a joke. I am 29 mins from an NFL stadium moron. Learn a little bit about the world outside of your little piece of redneck heaven.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #90
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    then y do u want to be a b-lls fan?

    I wondered how long it was gonna take your inbreeding hick as$ to bring that up again. You are a joke. I am 29 mins from an NFL stadium moron. Learn a little bit about the world outside of your little piece of redneck heaven.
    It's gettin' hec-tic, gettin'WILD!
    gettin' hec-tic, gettin' WILD!
    LMAO!!!!!



Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •