Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I heard that the Giants offered a 4th at the last minute and Carl didn't take it.
    I hate to sound selfish, but I'm glad Tony is still here. The best tight end to ever play the game with a lot of gas still in the tank is worth more than a 4th round pick. I'm happy for the fans of KC that Tony is still here.
    On the other hand, If the King really appreciated Tonys' contribution to this team these past 12 years, he would had let Tony have his wish and let him go to NY.
    So, as always, the King is supposedly doing whats best for the organization, not for an individual player.
    Carl is still an a$$. He should had allowed Tony go get the ring he deserves. He's made much worse personnel mistakes than letting Tony go for a 4th round pick.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I hate to sound selfish, but I'm glad Tony is still here. The best tight end to ever play the game with a lot of gas still in the tank is worth more than a 4th round pick. I'm happy for the fans of KC that Tony is still here.
    On the other hand, If the King really appreciated Tonys' contribution to this team these past 12 years, he would had let Tony have his wish and let him go to NY.
    So, as always, the King is supposedly doing whats best for the organization, not for an individual player.
    Carl is still an a$$. He should had allowed Tony go get the ring he deserves. He's made much worse personnel mistakes than letting Tony go for a 4th round pick.
    I was sort of mixed on it from the beginning. I felt that Gonzo is better than everyone thinks, not to mention that his performance hasn't dropped a bit, he is just triple covered and our QB is sacked before he even has a chance to get the ball. I would've thought about a 3rd and taken a 2nd, but I'm still glad Gonzo is a Chief!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I was sort of mixed on it from the beginning. I felt that Gonzo is better than everyone thinks, not to mention that his performance hasn't dropped a bit, he is just triple covered and our QB is sacked before he even has a chance to get the ball. I would've thought about a 3rd and taken a 2nd, but I'm still glad Gonzo is a Chief!
    2nd minimum IMO.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I look forward to Saturday games. Sunday games, this year not so much.
    WORD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yeah. Cowgirls giving up a 1st, 3rd, and 6th picks in 09 for Williams. And the best we got offered for Tony is a 6th? Tony aint that used up. He could step in and help any contending team get to the superbowl. I suspect a lot has to do with nobody wanting to deal with King Carl. What an a$$.
    1st, 3rd and a 6th draft pick. Damn, I guess the Lions are getting serious.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

I read that harris got released ? anyone else post this first I havent actually checked but thats what I heard.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

harris got cut.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Did any of you think CP would actually trade TG!!

TG sells tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Did any of you think CP would actually trade TG!!

TG sells tickets.
    Dude, no one is selling tickets right now...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast