Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Impossible for LJ to go to Denver. Shanahan doesn't buy rb's. He's taken donks to 4 superbowls with this phylosophy....
    Understood but you aren't diagreeing with what I said I see. He would go for 100 EVERY game if he went to the Raiders too!! Al DOES buy RB's!! The point is that if he were on a different team with a better O line (which is any other team in football) he would dominate the Chiefs and you wouldn't be happy about that which i believe is what you had originally said. You would be happy for him to go somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Understood but you aren't diagreeing with what I said I see. He would go for 100 EVERY game if he went to the Raiders too!! Al DOES buy RB's!! The point is that if he were on a different team with a better O line (which is any other team in football) he would dominate the Chiefs and you wouldn't be happy about that which i believe is what you had originally said. You would be happy for him to go somewhere else.
    Al should buy some new Depends; I can smell his stink all the way from Oakland.

Funny how you assume he would do so well there and we could not possibly improve enough to stop him.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

LJ will not go to a division rival. Not even Carl is that stupid.

The faders... have DMC and Fargas still. They wouldn't want to pay LJ and probably don't have enough money left to pay him anyway after blowing their wad on injury-prone, underachieving free agents last offseason.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Funny how you assume he would do so well there and we could not possibly improve enough to stop him.
    Funny how you didn't disagree.

Funny how you didn't disagree.
    My lack of interest in a thread does not mean I agree or disagree with anything you say. I did however think my subtle comment about us improving would have tipped you off as to how I felt about the comment.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

My lack of interest in a thread does not mean I agree or disagree with anything you say. I did however think my subtle comment about us improving would have tipped you off as to how I felt about the comment.
    (Theme from Rocky fires up, Darth CarlSatan stands at the ready in Canada's corner)

"You're gonna' eat lightning, and CRAP THUNDER"!!!!

No tip needed. I know how you feel but I would think that one with such a lack of interest would not have as many post in this particular thread as you do!!

I wrote about this in my blog. check it out; PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 10-16-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Now this is funny chief31!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept a renegotiation??????????? After the hold out?????? HAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Will Never happen!!!!!
    It isn't impossible for him to get tired of running behind our o-line and agree to a paycut in the interest of going to a better team.

Unlikely? Certainly.

Impossible? No.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast