Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: gonzo is staying

Default gonzo is staying

well the trade deadline has came and gone and tony is not going anywhere the big news of the day was roy williams to dallas (who cares)but for tony i kind of feel bad he wanted it pretty bad and carl denied

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    And T.O. is usaully a league-leader in dropped passes, isn't he?
    Ha yeah that's right. So even though T.O. gave the '04 Eagles a boost for a change in having a wideout threat (and led to the Eagles finally making the Super Bowl [although TO was out injured for like 7 games including the playoffs]) even he drops a fairly high amount. Wide receivers and the Philadelphia Eagles make as good a mix as beer and ice.

Unfortunately, I believe he has plenty of value to most teams. I think he could be extremely productive, with a good offense.

But I don't see him doing anything here for the next season and a half. By then, he will be ready to pack his bags anyway.

My hope is, that he will realize that this offense isn't going to help his career, and he will accept a renegotiation for a lighter caontract, just so he can go somewhere else.
    Now this is funny chief31!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept a renegotiation??????????? After the hold out?????? HAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Will Never happen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Now this is funny chief31!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept a renegotiation??????????? After the hold out?????? HAAAA HHAAAAAAAAAA!!! Will Never happen!!!!!
    All them many punctuation marks gave me a hearty belly laugh too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I heard that the Giants offered a 4th at the last minute and Carl didn't take it.
    I heard that the King offered up the 3rd, and after at least 2 teams contacted him about it , he changed it to the 2nd!! Talk about a complete a$$!! Its no wonder nobody will deal with the King...
    SHUT IT

Unfortunately, I believe he has plenty of value to most teams. I think he could be extremely productive, with a good offense.

But I don't see him doing anything here for the next season and a half. By then, he will be ready to pack his bags anyway.

My hope is, that he will realize that this offense isn't going to help his career, and he will accept a renegotiation for a lighter caontract, just so he can go somewhere else.
    Have to disagree with you on this one. I think LJ has absolutely no value to nobody. He has a sh!t attitude, is not a team player, runs into his own linemen and falls down, a consumate complainer, transfers blame for his inadaquate performance to his teammates, doesn't block for sh!t, doesn't finish plays, doesn't contribute sh!t to the community in which he lives, beats women, a locker room cancer, and far from being any kind of a role model for any kids that might be watching him. I'm sure I missed some things, but I think you get my point (IMHO).
    Other than that, he's ok in my book...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Have to disagree with you on this one. I think LJ has absolutely no value to nobody. He has a sh!t attitude, is not a team player, runs into his own linemen and falls down, a consumate complainer, transfers blame for his inadaquate performance to his teammates, doesn't block for sh!t, doesn't finish plays, doesn't contribute sh!t to the community in which he lives, beats women, a locker room cancer, and far from being any kind of a role model for any kids that might be watching him. I'm sure I missed some things, but I think you get my point (IMHO).
    Other than that, he's ok in my book...
    WOW! Sounds like you just described 50% of the league! You will be pissed if he ends up in Denver rollin all over the Chiefs!

WOW! Sounds like you just described 50% of the league! You will be pissed if he ends up in Denver rollin all over the Chiefs!
    No I won't!! I will be elated to be rid if this clown. I don't care where he goes.....
    50 Percent of the league? What, the California penal league? 5 percent would be more accurate...
    Last edited by Bike; 10-15-2008 at 12:06 PM.
    SHUT IT

Nope. They are holding him because he is stuck deep down in their throats. They took a mouthful, and have been unable to swallow.

Sorry for any unsavory images that you might conjur from that.
    Well, that was lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    No I won't!! I will be elated to be rid if this clown. I don't care where he goes.....
    50 Percent of the league? What, the California penal league? 5 percent would be more accurate...
    First, if he went to Denver, he would go for 100 EVERY SINGLE time he played us! Second, half of the Bengals contributed to this last year! That has to be atleast 1/2 a percent! It happens soooooo often and you know it. I bet it happens twice if not more than what the public actually hears about!

First, if he went to Denver, he would go for 100 EVERY SINGLE time he played us! Second, half of the Bengals contributed to this last year! That has to be atleast 1/2 a percent! It happens soooooo often and you know it. I bet it happens twice if not more than what the public actually hears about!
    Impossible for LJ to go to Denver. Shanahan doesn't buy rb's. He's taken donks to 4 superbowls with this phylosophy....
    SHUT IT

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast