Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Next time the team practices and they're going over blocking assignments, someone should tell LJ to pretend the blitzers are just some skanky b*tches that are tryin' to cramp his style.

The fact of the matter is that LJ needs to avoid putting himself in these sitiuations.

There are people out there who know who you are and will do anything to get attention or make a buck.

Im not saying this women is right or wrong. But all NFL players (or famous people for that matter) have a greater chance of getting victimized.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    The fact of the matter is that LJ needs to avoid putting himself in these sitiuations.

There are people out there who know who you are and will do anything to get attention or make a buck.

Im not saying this women is right or wrong. But all NFL players (or famous people for that matter) have a greater chance of getting victimized.
    Yeah, but you can't expect athletes and celebs to live in caves because people can't control themselves when they see them. (Not saying this lady was throwing herself at LJ or anything. I don't know.)

We all know that fame comes with a price. But it's up to each and every one of us, individually, to act maturely and responsibly when in the presence of somebody famous. The people that can't exercise self-restraint in that situation are the reason why so many famous people want to avoid the "normies" as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Yeah, but you can't expect athletes and celebs to live in caves because people can't control themselves when they see them. (Not saying this lady was throwing herself at LJ or anything. I don't know.)

We all know that fame comes with a price. But it's up to each and every one of us, individually, to act maturely and responsibly when in the presence of somebody famous. The people that can't exercise self-restraint in that situation are the reason why so many famous people want to avoid the "normies" as much as possible.

So if I ever meet LJ, I should refrain from asking him if he prefers pampers or luvs.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So if I ever meet LJ, I should refrain from asking him if he prefers pampers or luvs.

Throw this money hungry ***** in a jail cell so her *** can think before she tries to ruin peoples life. Let her rot in hell.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Larry Does have a good stiff arm ! but truley no business being in bar close to 3 in the morning. He does have a responsability to his contract and team to keep out of those situations . Hes a public figure and everyone is out to expoit his name . Especially at that time of nite. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    How is that sexist? Personally, if I had a child at home, I would not be out at clubs until 2:30 am. Though, I don't do that anyway. So maybe I'm a little biased there but was not being sexist by any means. I would say the same thing about a man.

You are right on the Apples and oranges as Canada may say. Getting raped is very traumatic and serious. Getting "pushed in the face" is totally different. At worst, (and I wasn't there so I don't know) it sounds like her pride was what may have gotten hurt.
    Ok Moe, I 'm sorry for being a little to quick to yell "Sexist!". Its nice to hear a man say that he wouldn't go clubbing when he had children at home. And yes, I don't think its right for a mother to go out clubbing when she had children at home.

You are right about the "apples and oranges", a rape is different from what happened to her. Maybe she got in his face wanting to talk to "THE" Larry Johnson and was hurt when he refused to give her the time of day.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Maybe she got in his face wanting to talk to "THE" Larry Johnson and was hurt when he refused to give her the time of day.
    Yeah, this is kinda how I was interpreting it. But, like I said, I wasn't there and it could be more serious than it sounds to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    PRICELESS

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast