Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    PRICELESS

LOL, good one!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Because she was lying about only having one drink in 3 hours at the club where she was lookin for another baby daddy until 2:30 am while her baby was sleepin at home.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Throw this money hungry ***** in a jail cell so her *** can think before she tries to ruin peoples life. Let her rot in hell.
    And double-wow.

What is wrong with you guys?

I get that you like LJ, but do one of you guys know this woman?

DH, you stood on your podium and insisted that nobody knows that Larry did this. But now, you just know that this woman is some lying whore?

Really?

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, if you can act like it's so wrong to be judgmental, then post this?

Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Ok Moe, I 'm sorry for being a little to quick to yell "Sexist!". Its nice to hear a man say that he wouldn't go clubbing when he had children at home. And yes, I don't think its right for a mother to go out clubbing when she had children at home.

You are right about the "apples and oranges", a rape is different from what happened to her. Maybe she got in his face wanting to talk to "THE" Larry Johnson and was hurt when he refused to give her the time of day.
    For the 'apples and oranges' theory, everything is different. If apples and oranges can't be compared to each other, then what can?

When you make comparisons about things that are different, you base your comparisons based on the way that two things are similar.

Apples have seeds. Oranges have seeds. Apples are fruit. Oranges are fruit. Apples grow on trees. Oranges grow on trees. A man forces unwanted contact on a woman. Another man forces unwanted contact on a woman.

Apples are red. Oranges are orange.

Yup, they are different. But this apple is bigger than that apple, so they are different too.

The concept of "apples and oranges" is really nothing more than a way of not discussing anything.

I suggest that we can compare apples to cats.

If there is some similarity between LJ shoving some woman by her face, and some man raping a woman, then the two can be compared. While, the differences overwhelm the similarities in degree, the similarities can still be shown.

I'd say that making that comparison is mis-leading, but not completely inaccurate, as it has some similarities.

I find it to be mis-leading, because of how extreme some of the differences are.

Kinda like comparing apples to armageddon. But apples and oranges have a whole lot in common.

Because she was lying about only having one drink in 3 hours at the club where she was lookin for another baby daddy until 2:30 am while her baby was sleepin at home.
    Hillbilly, you weren't there like none of us were. I used to go clubbing(before I stopped drinking) but sometimes I had money for only 1 drink. I loved to dance, I could do that for 3 hours; after my drink was gone I would get a bottle of water and would refill it all through the night.

Maybe she was there to get laid and maybe she wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that the only people that knows what happened that night is LJ, her, and any people that were around her the whole night.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Wow.

And double-wow.

What is wrong with you guys?

I get that you like LJ, but do one of you guys know this woman?

DH, you stood on your podium and insisted that nobody knows that Larry did this. But now, you just know that this woman is some lying whore?

Really?

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, if you can act like it's so wrong to be judgmental, then post this?

Just wow.

For the 'apples and oranges' theory, everything is different. If apples and oranges can't be compared to each other, then what can?

When you make comparisons about things that are different, you base your comparisons based on the way that two things are similar.

Apples have seeds. Oranges have seeds. Apples are fruit. Oranges are fruit. Apples grow on trees. Oranges grow on trees. A man forces unwanted contact on a woman. Another man forces unwanted contact on a woman.

Apples are red. Oranges are orange.

Yup, they are different. But this apple is bigger than that apple, so they are different too.

The concept of "apples and oranges" is really nothing more than a way of not discussing anything.

I suggest that we can compare apples to cats.

If there is some similarity between LJ shoving some woman by her face, and some man raping a woman, then the two can be compared. While, the differences overwhelm the similarities in degree, the similarities can still be shown.

I'd say that making that comparison is mis-leading, but not completely inaccurate, as it has some similarities.

I find it to be mis-leading, because of how extreme some of the differences are.

Kinda like comparing apples to armageddon. But apples and oranges have a whole lot in common.
    Just playing the odds and you know as well as I do, they are in my opinions favor!
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 10-17-2008 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hillbilly, you weren't there like none of us were. I used to go clubbing(before I stopped drinking) but sometimes I had money for only 1 drink. I loved to dance, I could do that for 3 hours; after my drink was gone I would get a bottle of water and would refill it all through the night.

Maybe she was there to get laid and maybe she wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that the only people that knows what happened that night is LJ, her, and any people that were around her the whole night.
    First of all, I wasn't there I know however your implication that she may not have enough money for more than one drink is ridiculous!! The club they were at is no dump! You don't go there with no money. Besides, the chances of her only having one drink is slim and none and you know it! The odds of finding out who LJ is and trying to get something for nothing however are far better!

Just playing the odds and you know as well as I do, they are in my opinions favor!
    I don't agree with those odds. All I know is that LJ is a ****y *******. Anything else that is relevant is beyond my knowledge/experience.

Any of her claims are possible. And it seems to be her word against his right now, on everything.

So, the fact that Larry has shown himself to be an a** rather frequently is all that I have to lean the odds.

First of all, I wasn't there I know however your implication that she may not have enough money for more than one drink is ridiculous!! The club they were at is no dump! You don't go there with no money. Besides, the chances of her only having one drink is slim and none and you know it! The odds of finding out who LJ is and trying to get something for nothing however are far better!
    Man ...are you dating LJ or something cause you suuuuuure do love him!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I agree. This chick was probably drunk and wanted to get a piece of that $45 mil one way or the other. (Make of that what you want.)

I wasn't there so I don't know but I would bet money that she had more than one drink and is not entirely innocent in this whole affair. Besides, pushing the side of somebody's face isn't assault-- regardless of who is in the wrong. (Unless of course she was physically hurt by getting pushed down or into something or if she had bruises or a black eye.) None of that is in the report-- not assault. It doesn't even say that the push caused her to fall down. It just sounds frivolous to me TBQH.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I agree. This chick was probably drunk and wanted to get a piece of that $45 mil one way or the other. (Make of that what you want.)

I wasn't there so I don't know but I would bet money that she had more than one drink and is not entirely innocent in this whole affair. Besides, pushing the side of somebody's face isn't assault-- regardless of who is in the wrong. (Unless of course she was physically hurt by getting pushed down or into something or if she had bruises or a black eye.) None of that is in the report-- not assault. It doesn't even say that the push caused her to fall down. It just sounds frivolous to me TBQH.

Actually, that is assault. People can't just touch you however they want, and say that since it didn't hurt, it wasn't assault.

If someone had shoved LJs face, this would be a far bigger issue. And, most definitely assault.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Actually, that is assault. People can't just touch you however they want, and say that since it didn't hurt, it wasn't assault.

If someone had shoved LJs face, this would be a far bigger issue. And, most definitely assault.
    I understand that. There are things that are obviously off-limits and wrong. This is not one of them. You shouldn't be able to clog up the already over-crowded legal system with BS like this because your f#cking pride got hurt! Gimme a break. If I had a problem with somebody pushing the side of my face, then there would be an assault. Chances are, I would shrug it off and chalk it up to them being an @$$hole. It wouldn't ruin my night.

But no, no, no... Let's go ahead and sue each other for every little damn thing. While we're at it, let's all keep managing our money horribly and blame the government for all our problems!

Before we spend money and time on crap like this, people should be holding corporations accountable for what they are doing to our economy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast