Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Sounds like she wanted to sober up before reporting it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    yup.

Johnson does things like selling crack(Superman)with Jay-z then T's off on a lady.He stays as a Chief and leave it at that.Regardless of what he does.This uncensored Jay-Z Smack movie I got had L.J. telling a feign........................I got that Superman.Crack Bundles.Get at me ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Johnson does things like selling crack(Superman)with Jay-z then T's off on a lady.He stays as a Chief and leave it at that.Regardless of what he does.This uncensored Jay-Z Smack movie I got had L.J. telling a feign........................I got that Superman.Crack Bundles.Get at me ASAP.
    Ummmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Ummmm.......
    I've stopped listening to his brilliant posts.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself.
    That is such a sexist thing to say!
    Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club.
    How do you know that she had more than one drink? Its quite possible she was telling the truth about the one drink.

Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.
    Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Not that it is any of your business but I was raped several years ago. It was so traumatic that I didn't go to the police. I just wanted to forget it ever happened and tried to block it out how a man could do that to a woman so much weaker than he.

Maybe the woman was after money, I really don't know. You don't know why she waited until the next day to report it. I had reasons for not reporting the rape.True, maybe she didn't think of getting anything out of it til the next day. When I clicked on the link the article didn't come up so I don't know what it said but I read the first article about when LJ "got" in trouble. Didn't he just accidently bump into her in a crowded bar.? I know traumatic and bumping into Joe Blow in a bar, etc wouldn't be traumatic unless she was a little person and her face was shoved up into his crotch. Now "THAT" would be traumatic!
    What you can get out of this is "DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING. There are three words in the word assume - a$$[of] u[and] me.

::To any little people out there reading, I wasn't meaning to belittle little people with my little people injection.::
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-15-2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: the filter got me so I fixed it
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    That is such a sexist thing to say!

How do you know that she had more than one drink? Its quite possible she was telling the truth about the one drink.

Not that it is any of your business but I was raped several years ago. It was so traumatic that I didn't go to the police. I just wanted to forget it ever happened and tried to block it out how a man could do that to a woman so much weaker than he.

Maybe the woman was after money, I really don't know. You don't know why she waited until the next day to report it. I had reasons for not reporting the rape.True, maybe she didn't think of getting anything out of it til the next day. When I clicked on the link the article didn't come up so I don't know what it said but I read the first article about when LJ "got" in trouble. Didn't he just accidently bump into her in a crowded bar.? I know traumatic and bumping into Joe Blow in a bar, etc wouldn't be traumatic unless she was a little person and her face was shoved up into his crotch. Now "THAT" would be traumatic!
    What you can get out of this is "DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING. There are three words in the word assume - a$$[of] u[and] me.

::To any little people out there reading, I wasn't meaning to belittle little people with my little people injection.::
    How is that sexist? Personally, if I had a child at home, I would not be out at clubs until 2:30 am. Though, I don't do that anyway. So maybe I'm a little biased there but was not being sexist by any means. I would say the same thing about a man.

As far as the drink goes. I'm just speaking in probabilities. Most people who go clubbing have more than one drink in 3 hours.

Apples and oranges as Canada may say. Getting raped is very traumatic and serious. Getting "pushed in the face" is totally different. At worst, (and I wasn't there so I don't know) it sounds like her pride was what may have gotten hurt. I'm sorry for what happened to you. It shouldn't have happened. I don't want to belittle that or make it seem like less than it was. I'm glad you have been able to work through that and wish you the best in getting through that and continuing to remain strong (as it seems you have).
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 10-15-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Did this thread really just go there????

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Because she was lying about only having one drink in 3 hours at the club where she was lookin for another baby daddy until 2:30 am while her baby was sleepin at home.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast