Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Hybrid View

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Sounds like she wanted to sober up before reporting it.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    yup.

Johnson does things like selling crack(Superman)with Jay-z then T's off on a lady.He stays as a Chief and leave it at that.Regardless of what he does.This uncensored Jay-Z Smack movie I got had L.J. telling a feign........................I got that Superman.Crack Bundles.Get at me ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Johnson does things like selling crack(Superman)with Jay-z then T's off on a lady.He stays as a Chief and leave it at that.Regardless of what he does.This uncensored Jay-Z Smack movie I got had L.J. telling a feign........................I got that Superman.Crack Bundles.Get at me ASAP.
    Ummmm.......

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Ummmm.......
    I've stopped listening to his brilliant posts.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Because she was lying about only having one drink in 3 hours at the club where she was lookin for another baby daddy until 2:30 am while her baby was sleepin at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Because she was lying about only having one drink in 3 hours at the club where she was lookin for another baby daddy until 2:30 am while her baby was sleepin at home.
    Hillbilly, you weren't there like none of us were. I used to go clubbing(before I stopped drinking) but sometimes I had money for only 1 drink. I loved to dance, I could do that for 3 hours; after my drink was gone I would get a bottle of water and would refill it all through the night.

Maybe she was there to get laid and maybe she wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that the only people that knows what happened that night is LJ, her, and any people that were around her the whole night.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Hillbilly, you weren't there like none of us were. I used to go clubbing(before I stopped drinking) but sometimes I had money for only 1 drink. I loved to dance, I could do that for 3 hours; after my drink was gone I would get a bottle of water and would refill it all through the night.

Maybe she was there to get laid and maybe she wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that the only people that knows what happened that night is LJ, her, and any people that were around her the whole night.
    First of all, I wasn't there I know however your implication that she may not have enough money for more than one drink is ridiculous!! The club they were at is no dump! You don't go there with no money. Besides, the chances of her only having one drink is slim and none and you know it! The odds of finding out who LJ is and trying to get something for nothing however are far better!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    First of all, I wasn't there I know however your implication that she may not have enough money for more than one drink is ridiculous!! The club they were at is no dump! You don't go there with no money. Besides, the chances of her only having one drink is slim and none and you know it! The odds of finding out who LJ is and trying to get something for nothing however are far better!
    Man ...are you dating LJ or something cause you suuuuuure do love him!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast