Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Cool

well it's a little FUNNY in the fact that atleast he's not physically beating girls any more so he's improving. And he's going to a chief for the next few years any way if he can straighten out his act like he claims so who cares if he gets suspended another 4 games from the league... We suck this year any way. I say keep him fresh for when the team gets good. He doesn't need to be taking 28 carries a game when we're not winning.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    well it's a little FUNNY in the fact that atleast he's not physically beating girls any more so he's improving. And he's going to a chief for the next few years any way if he can straighten out his act like he claims so who cares if he gets suspended another 4 games from the league... We suck this year any way. I say keep him fresh for when the team gets good. He doesn't need to be taking 28 carries a game when we're not winning.
    He isn't? So, basically, you think that he was telling the truth at the podium. Let me tell you this. The guy's lying. He is so full of it that it isn't even funny. He said he was gonna be a role-model and a leader when he got this contract, and has completely screwed it up. Why would he turn over a new leaf now?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Red face

LJ is the man on the field when he wants to play and we already pay him so if he comes great... if not.... that sucks... either way there is no reason to just drop him. Atleast he gives us some media attention. Otherwise the chiefs are not even mentioned

Atleast he gives us some media attention. Otherwise the chiefs are not even mentioned

LJ is the man on the field when he wants to play and we already pay him so if he comes great... if not.... that sucks... either way there is no reason to just drop him. Atleast he gives us some media attention. Otherwise the chiefs are not even mentioned
    Attacking a woman for the fifth time, this is no reason to drop him? Maybe he shoulda just kicked her A$$, then we would feel beeter if we dropped him, right? Give me a freakin break. He's got his head so far up his own butt he couldn't care less about the Chiefs, their fans or anyone else for that matter. The sooner he's gone, the better, He and so called King Carl need to go!!!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Also, me and a friend both heard on radio(not saying its true) that the Chiefs were in talks with the NFL to get some type of deal that will give us relief to the cap if LJ is suspended for a long period of time. Sorry, I cant quote stations or host for the comments since we were taken up by the whole deal. Basically, from what we heard, there is a possibilty that the Chiefs could possibly cut LJ at the end of year and not have to take full brunt of the cap hit. I dont know if I see it happening but I, for 1, would love it! the Chiefs have always been a class act and never has coondoned or kept players who werent. We will just have to see what happens. LJ doesnt go to court until Dec for his current case and no set date for the recent 1.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

So, since I never hit a woman before it would be ok for me to spit in your wifes, girlfriends, sister, aunts, or moms face? It would be my first offense so you would forgive me? Or is it because he is your favorite player you are willing to put him above all the rest of us regular people? He gets paid millions to play a game we only wish we has the talent for! That dont make him above anyone else and DAMNED sure dont make him above the law or even more, above humanity to treat everyone, if atleast only women right!

I have to agree with you there on this 1! When he WANTS to play!

Bottom line: No L.J Today..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567