Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

Default Johnson’s accuser gives her side of incident

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chi...ry/841755.html

This all sounds suspect to me.

First of all, the accuser is a mother who is out at the clubs at 2:30 in the morning. That says a lot in itself. Second, I don't believe for a nanosecond that she had only one drink in 3 hours at the club. Third, it was such a traumatic experience for her that she had to convince herself to report it the next day.

Now, LJ is no saint and he's screwed up in the past. But this lady sounds like she's full of sh!t to me. People will do anything to try to get their payday.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

This thread is old news now, who cares anymore?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It really doesn't matter now since he has had another altercation. Johnson will plea out on this, pay the accuser some money for her troubles and settle out of court. Now that this new story is out there, I am not sure there is a jury out there that would vote no guilty now.
    He will probably plea out and pay her off but he will still get a STIFF suspension from Goodell. If not I will be very surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    This thread is old news now, who cares anymore?
    Its old since Feb but new since it happened AGAIN in the last few weeks! He has proven time and again he has NO respect for women other than his family (maybe) and he has shown he has no respect for this organization or the fans that pay more for a ticket than he makes a hour for a game or atleast somewhere near. I hope Goodell comes down hard on his arse and either gives him a wake up call or runs him outta the NFL! Thats just my personal feelsings since i cant stand disrespect period either man or woman.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Its old since Feb but new since it happened AGAIN in the last few weeks! He has proven time and again he has NO respect for women other than his family (maybe) and he has shown he has no respect for this organization or the fans that pay more for a ticket than he makes a hour for a game or atleast somewhere near. I hope Goodell comes down hard on his arse and either gives him a wake up call or runs him outta the NFL! Thats just my personal feelsings since i cant stand disrespect period either man or woman.
    I don't think he means it like that. We know that LJ has done, and after hearing about it over and over through the media and on this forum, it gets a little annoying. He's not gonna be a Chief next year, anyways.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I don't think he means it like that. We know that LJ has done, and after hearing about it over and over through the media and on this forum, it gets a little annoying. He's not gonna be a Chief next year, anyways.
    You think the Chiefs will be able to trade him next year or will the Chiefs just eat the cap?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    You think the Chiefs will be able to trade him next year or will the Chiefs just eat the cap?
    We probably eat the cap. No way that another team will.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    We probably eat the cap. No way that another team will.

If so thats going to hit hard at hom with the cap when we are most likely going to have a high draft pick! I agree though....I dont think the Chiefs will put up with his crap after this year if he dont show a attitude improvement!

Wink

Why is everyone hating on LJ all of the time. The guy has admitted that he was wrong with what he did and is going to seek help to get better on and off of the field. Being a Chief fan you HAVE to believe him whether you like it or not because there is such load of money invested in him. And as for what he did... Spit a drink in a girls face and said he was going to kill her boyfriend. Come on... That's a little bit funny atleast.

Unhappy Question

So, we have detemined at LJ has a history of this stuff, etc.

But what I want to know is what do you think KC/NFL will do about it in the future? They benched him for this week, but what about the future? 3 game suspension? Something like that?

I am sure they will do SOMETHING, especially with the way these nfl players have been acting.

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    Why is everyone hating on LJ all of the time. The guy has admitted that he was wrong with what he did and is going to seek help to get better on and off of the field. Being a Chief fan you HAVE to believe him whether you like it or not because there is such load of money invested in him. And as for what he did... Spit a drink in a girls face and said he was going to kill her boyfriend. Come on... That's a little bit funny atleast.
    FUNNY!? Yeah, we'll see how funny it is when he turns a couple of people into pez dispensers and then has to try a glove on in the courtroom.

LJ is scum. Nobody should have to take classes or go to counseling to know that assaulting women is wrong.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I for one, is down on him since he is a disrespecptful sh!t. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see he is more concerned about himself rather the team or his influence on the city or youth! yeah, he made his apologies and such and i truely hope they are real. I for one doubt they are though. I hope im wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs4life View Post
    So, we have detemined at LJ has a history of this stuff, etc.

But what I want to know is what do you think KC/NFL will do about it in the future? They benched him for this week, but what about the future? 3 game suspension? Something like that?

I am sure they will do SOMETHING, especially with the way these nfl players have been acting.
    The NFL hasnt benched or suspeneded him yet. This is Herm's doing. WHEN he does get suspended? I wouldnt look at anything less than 4 games if not for rest of season tbh.If so? Rightfully done! He deserves it! Lets see how sorry he is then!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast