Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LJ.

Default LJ.

There are people everywhere (radio, internet, etc.) that have been down in the mouth about LJ saying he sucks, he's only as good as his line, etc.

Surely, LJ has laid some eggs this season. The game against Carolina was the worst stinker of his career.

However, since LJ is leading the AFC in rushing (8th in the NFL), I ask where the credit should lie. LJ? Or improvement up front? Is it a combination of the two?

My point is: You can be down on LJ for his character or whatever. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But to say he sucks or is not a good running back while he leads the AFC in rushing over guys like LT is silly. JMHO
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    LJ maybe leading the afc as of 5 games but he isn`t worth no 45 mil.
    I agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    He's still playing, but he isn't nearly as productive as he could be. Something with his foot.
    I think it's more likely that he hurt his vagina...

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

LJ is still go but he just seems to run bored. he runs more into a pile and just seems to stop. Charles seems to want to bounce it outside more than LJ will. right now the way our offense is we need them both.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    LJ is still go but he just seems to run bored. he runs more into a pile and just seems to stop. Charles seems to want to bounce it outside more than LJ will. right now the way our offense is we need them both.
    He's trying to make his name. And hell YES I think Charles can step right on in and get it done in LJ's place.
    He can do it today, tomorrow, and every day for the rest of his NFL life.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    There are people everywhere (radio, internet, etc.) that have been down in the mouth about LJ saying he sucks, he's only as good as his line, etc.

Surely, LJ has laid some eggs this season. The game against Carolina was the worst stinker of his career.

However, since LJ is leading the AFC in rushing (8th in the NFL), I ask where the credit should lie. LJ? Or improvement up front? Is it a combination of the two?

My point is: You can be down on LJ for his character or whatever. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But to say he sucks or is not a good running back while he leads the AFC in rushing over guys like LT is silly. JMHO
    I definitely think it's a combination of both! However, MOST of what happens on offense starts with the O line. We all know this! If our O line was mediocre, this thread would not exist and in fact the thread would be titled "LJ is the best in the league"! He would be dominating the entire league if the line was better and the Chiefs would have a much better record! The line has played decent one time this year and what happened? 198 and a TD or 2!!!! It really is that simple. Fix the O line and the entire offense is better!!!!

What do you guys make of the fact that Herm deliberately avoided two direct questions about LJ playing on Sunday? Think that may mean anything or was Herm just so frustrated that he couldn't even think or talk about LJ without things really getting out of hand?

What do you guys make of the fact that Herm deliberately avoided two direct questions about LJ playing on Sunday? Think that may mean anything or was Herm just so frustrated that he couldn't even think or talk about LJ without things really getting out of hand?
    Personally I don't think this guy knows what to say about anything. He knows deep down that he has failed as the coach of this team! The only way LJ won't play is if he doesn't play him. Hell, he has only really played him once this year! You can't just give this guy the ball 7 or 10 times and expect him to go for 100!!! You just gave it to him more than anyone in the history of the game for god sakes!!! Does he not know of his college history? This guy is a work horse and needs the ball!!!! Don't worry about him getting hurt or about the future, it's all about now!!!!

Actually, if you are thinking about the future, you would want to play him a lot and him to play well. That way, if you are going to shop him, his trade value will improve.

Actually, if you are thinking about the future, you would want to play him a lot and him to play well. That way, if you are going to shop him, his trade value will improve.
    I'm not one who is in favor of trading him. I just want them to fix the O line. FA is a great way to improve your line.It happens every year!!! He's a top 3 back for cryin out loud. Fix the line and your offense in immediatly better!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I'm not one who is in favor of trading him. I just want them to fix the O line. FA is a great way to improve your line.It happens every year!!! He's a top 3 back for cryin out loud. Fix the line and your offense in immediatly better!
    I agree the line needs fixed. I still think LJ would be tops in the league with a decent line. I personally don't care if we trade him or not as long as we can get good value for him. Just to clarify my opinion some.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast