Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LJ.

Hybrid View

Default LJ.

There are people everywhere (radio, internet, etc.) that have been down in the mouth about LJ saying he sucks, he's only as good as his line, etc.

Surely, LJ has laid some eggs this season. The game against Carolina was the worst stinker of his career.

However, since LJ is leading the AFC in rushing (8th in the NFL), I ask where the credit should lie. LJ? Or improvement up front? Is it a combination of the two?

My point is: You can be down on LJ for his character or whatever. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But to say he sucks or is not a good running back while he leads the AFC in rushing over guys like LT is silly. JMHO
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    There are people everywhere (radio, internet, etc.) that have been down in the mouth about LJ saying he sucks, he's only as good as his line, etc.

Surely, LJ has laid some eggs this season. The game against Carolina was the worst stinker of his career.

However, since LJ is leading the AFC in rushing (8th in the NFL), I ask where the credit should lie. LJ? Or improvement up front? Is it a combination of the two?

My point is: You can be down on LJ for his character or whatever. Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But to say he sucks or is not a good running back while he leads the AFC in rushing over guys like LT is silly. JMHO
    Well, LT is injured, so that's an unfair comparison. However, I don't think he's really that bad. Some people just want LJ out of here because he isn't a perfect citizen. Would you rather have T.O or Moss? How about Chad Johnson? LJ's horrible personality is nothing compared to those guys!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Well, LT is injured, so that's an unfair comparison. However, I don't think he's really that bad. Some people just want LJ out of here because he isn't a perfect citizen. Would you rather have T.O or Moss? How about Chad Johnson? LJ's horrible personality is nothing compared to those guys!
    I agree completely. Rep.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I'd keep L.J. but there are some(probably you) who still think Jamaal Charles is the answer.Am I right or wrong 3,7's?:director:

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    I'd keep L.J. but there are some(probably you) who still think Jamaal Charles is the answer.Am I right or wrong 3,7's?:director:
    I dunno if Charles has the endurance to go 25-30 carries, but I do like that speed!

LJ is injured? How and when?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    LJ is injured? How and when?
    LT is injured!

quoteThree7s Well, LT is injured,

ALREADY?????

That tears it; LaDouchian IS the most overrated RB of the Millennium.

And as far as I'm concerned, he and LJ can go pimp 'Chunky Soup' together and somewhere far away from KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    quoteThree7s Well, LT is injured,

ALREADY?????

That tears it; LaDouchian IS the most overrated RB of the Millennium.

And as far as I'm concerned, he and LJ can go pimp 'Chunky Soup' together and somewhere far away from KC.
    He's still playing, but he isn't nearly as productive as he could be. Something with his foot.

He's still playing, but he isn't nearly as productive as he could be. Something with his foot.
    I think it's more likely that he hurt his vagina...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast