Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans.

Default Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans.

I just figured I would let you guys know now.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Sorry guys, my prediction is Brodie will be sacked 6 times this weekend. We have one of the best defensive lines going up against one of the worse offensive lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Sorry guys, my prediction is Brodie will be sacked 6 times this weekend. We have one of the best defensive lines going up against one of the worse offensive lines.
    Agreed, the only chance we have is if Collins has a horrible game and we get a lot of turnovers.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Don't forget about Finnegan and that Titan's secondary. Even if Brodie gets time, it's not gonna be easy. Talk about pressure... Brodie's playing for his career. I'd love to see him establish himself against an undefeated team that boasts one of the best defensive units in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Don't forget about Finnegan and that Titan's secondary. Even if Brodie gets time, it's not gonna be easy. Talk about pressure... Brodie's playing for his career. I'd love to see him establish himself against an undefeated team that boasts one of the best defensive units in the league.
    Its a home game. Hopefully the stadium will be packed. Is anyone here going?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

yep! Ill be there. My sis in law is from Nashville. Shes a hardcore Titans fan.

She, my wife and I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We simply need to get Larry carries....period.

In other words have a halfway competant passing game.

When LJ gets 30+ carries we are nearly undefeated.

TG is going to have a good game I think because hes going to show prospects why hes worth a trade after the season is over( if Croyle has time to get it to him).

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    We simply need to get Larry carries....period.

In other words have a halfway competant passing game.

When LJ gets 30+ carries we are nearly undefeated.

TG is going to have a good game I think because hes going to show prospects why hes worth a trade after the season is over( if Croyle has time to get it to him).
    So true. Our record is awesome when LJ goes for over 100 yards too.

Just to be consistent with my thought before the Donkey game. NO WAY.... That way I feel good about being wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Stranger things have happened! I watched the Cardinals beat the hell out of the undefeated Bills a couple of weeks ago!! As a matter of fact, I watched them do the same to the Cowgirls this past week!!
    You know, we just have to believe that the chiefs will be the victorious. I'm ready to stand beside you m0e in your belief that the chiefs will win although I might be a little shy about putting arrowcash on the line. I might try betting both ways.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    It will be impossible for Brodie to get sacked 6 times. I think he will be knocked unconsious at or before sack 3...
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast