Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans.

Default Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans.

I just figured I would let you guys know now.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

You not betting on it are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    You not betting on it are you?
    Not real money.

I do have the same gut-feeling I had before the game against Denver, tho. Kerry Collins is 1-5 against us but 4 of those losses are from when he was with the faders. I would be willing to accept the stigma of the disappointing team that somehow pulls their head out of the sand to knock off the undefeateds for a week. :)
    Last edited by m0ef0e; 10-15-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Not real money.

I do have the same gut-feeling I had before the game against Denver, tho. Kerry Collins is 1-5 against us but 4 of those losses are from when he was with the faders. I would be willing to accept the stigma of the disappointing team that somehow pulls their head out of the sand to knock off the undefeateds for a week. :)
    Stranger things have happened! I watched the Cardinals beat the hell out of the undefeated Bills a couple of weeks ago!! As a matter of fact, I watched them do the same to the Cowgirls this past week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Stranger things have happened! I watched the Cardinals beat the hell out of the undefeated Bills a couple of weeks ago!! As a matter of fact, I watched them do the same to the Cowgirls this past week!!
    That was awesome! I love watching T.O. and the Cowgirls lose. When it's at the hands of an overdue franchise like Arizona, that's even sweeter.

Hey, how bout the 1-4 Browns beating the undefeated Giants?

Titans go down next!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Titans go down next!
    True dat!!!!

Some good news:

Branden Albert will be back this week against the Titans after dislocating his elbow against the donkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post

Titans go down next!
    Absolutely! That was one reason I wanted Cleveland to kick the crap out of the Giants. It portends well for us this week being 1-4 against the undefeated Titans. :) And the fact that the Titans are now the last remaining unbeaten team. And the fact that our prior win was against an undefeated team. And that game was at Arrowhead and so is this. Yes, we are going to win!! GO CHIEFS!!!!

Last year we lost 26-17 to the Titans (HH was at that game and provided a lot of pics, btw). I definitely think this game will be low scoring and close again (we're only 8 point underdogs anyway). If we lose (we won't though!) it will be along the lines of 20-13, 17-10, etc.

Other good news for us is Denver is an underdog at NE, the Faders are underdogs (when are they not, haha!!) against the Jets, and SD is only a 1 point favorite at Fubbalo. So all 3 rivals could lose this weekend, making our win against the Titans SWEEEEEEEEET!

Look for TG to paint the field RED!

Im not so sure bout Denver being underdogs, but it is in NE, Faids should lose, And I think Buff will beat SD. All in all. its gonna be rough week for the AFC west.

I have a feeling that TG is going to light it up. Theres gonna be a pre game ceremony for his records. And in light of all this trade talk, I think its gonna be a heck of a game for him. The fans are gonna be there to show how much we love him.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast