Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Priest is gone for the year!

Default Priest is gone for the year!

Priest is gone for the year. Read more here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-chiefs-holmes&prov=ap&type=lgns

Looks like LJ is going to have to carry the load.

Default Re: Priest is gone for the year!

slag02 wrote:
    i think we see priest dance around in training camp... start the season on PuP and then moved to IR followed by his retirement at the end of the year...
    Yeah I think you're probably right.

slag02 wrote:
    i think we see priest dance around in training camp... start the season on PuP and then moved to IR followed by his retirement at the end of the year...
    That makes more sense than anything coming out of the Chiefs PR machine.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Definitely

I wouldn't count PH out yet-I think he will be back if he is cleared medically.

Halfcan wrote:
    Yeah, but will it be with the Chiefs??? It would be awsome to see him and LJ in the backfield together. I think Holmes would also be great in goal line and short yardage situations.

Chiefster wrote:
    Halfcan wrote:
    Yeah, but will it be with the Chiefs??? It would be awsome to see him and LJ in the backfield together. I think Holmes would also be great in goal line and short yardage situations.
    IF, and I mean IF, Priest plays, I hope Herm is smart enough to use him in short yardage situations.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Halfcan wrote:
    IF, and I mean IF, Priest plays, I hope Herm is smart enough to use him in short yardage situations.
    Same here; a part of me still hopes he does retire rather then injure himself beyond repair. There's no doubt that there is a neurological concern there.

Chiefster wrote:

Same here; a part of me still hopes he does retire rather then injure himself beyond repair. There's no doubt that there is a neurological concern there.
    Bet that just gave you a neurological concern of your own!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Bet that just gave you a neurological concern of your own!!! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

My head is pounding! And, those hammers aren't helping. :-P

How about this...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast