Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ deactivated this weekend...why?

Default LJ deactivated this weekend...why?

Listening to Kietzmann, he says he knows why LJ is being deactivated, but he can't say. Herm can't say. What is it? Let's open the floor to speculation. It's going to come out eventually.
    Kietzman said LJ is very very lucky. I suspect it's more woman troubles, but KK is saying LJ is lucky he isn't being suspended for 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Maybe but IMO the only time you need to set an example is if there is a problem with obiding by the rules by others on the team. Maybe he was just tired of listening to LJ piss and moan however I personally think that any veteran player on that team has the right to piss and moan!!
    Thats exactly what we are missing!! More Whiners!! You did it man, you figured out what is wrong with the team. Not enough LJs. Tell ya what, you go sign some guys I will buy the diapers and Kleenex and I'll meet you at Arrowhead!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Thats exactly what we are missing!! More Whiners!! You did it man, you figured out what is wrong with the team. Not enough LJs. Tell ya what, you go sign some guys I will buy the diapers and Kleenex and I'll meet you at Arrowhead!!
    Not sure WTF this means just more blabbering from you I'm guessing. I also am guessing that whenever things don't go the way you want them to at work you just zip your lip and say nothing!!!!! Yea right!

Not sure WTF this means just more blabbering from you I'm guessing. I also am guessing that whenever things don't go the way you want them to at work you just zip your lip and say nothing!!!!! Yea right!
    \No, I tell them I am not gonna show up at work. Then I go to the media and cry and whine. Then when I come to work and don't perform I blame my co workers. Sound familiar?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Seems to really get you posting and I need a good laugh.

Seems to really get you posting and I need a good laugh.
    Yep, nothin gets me posting like a dork north of my border that is the all mighty football know it all!! Keep it comin!!

No, I tell them I am not gonna show up at work. Then I go to the media and cry and whine. Then when I come to work and don't perform I blame my co workers. Sound familiar?
    I'm sure with your intraverted personality you just let it slide.

Yep, nothin gets me posting like a dork north of my border that is the all mighty football know it all!! Keep it comin!!
    Finally...u get it!! And someone once said that an inbreed can't learn!! Good for you!!

Finally...u get it!! And someone once said that an inbreed can't learn!! Good for you!!
    Guess you proved them wrong when you had kids eh?

Guess you proved them wrong when you had kids eh?

Didn't they circumcise you by kicking your sister in the jaw?

Didn't they circumcise you by kicking your sister in the jaw?
    I think it was your mom but it may have been you. Couldn't actually tell with all the paint in the room!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast