Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough Is Enough

Default Enough Is Enough

Our Chiefs have lost 14 out of the last 15 games. And we're getting worse - not better. Our coach doesn't coach. Our general manager doesn't manage. And our owner doesn't care.
    I love the Chiefs and I love Arrowhead. But I don't love watching a complete organizational meltdown.
    Rebuilding is one thing. This isn't rebuilding. This is destruction. And now, we got to start rebuilding - again.
    I certainly feel for all the young talent on this team.
    The fact that Carl Peterson is still employed with the Chiefs is disgusting, sickening, and a bunch of other unflattering words.
    Why wait for even one more loss.
    Lets start rebuilding - again, NOW.
    FIRE CARL ALREADY.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Our Chiefs have lost 14 out of the last 15 games. And we're getting worse - not better. Our coach doesn't coach. Our general manager doesn't manage. And our owner doesn't care.
    I love the Chiefs and I love Arrowhead. But I don't love watching a complete organizational meltdown.
    Rebuilding is one thing. This isn't rebuilding. This is destruction. And now, we got to start rebuilding - again.
    The fact that Carl Peterson is still employed with the Chiefs is disgusting, sickening, and a bunch of other unflattering words.
    FIRE CARL ALREADY.
    i agree 100% this is disgusting they have totaly lost this team this is all one bad nightmare that seams to never end

Im disgusted. Embarrassed.........*sighs*.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I've been calling for this all season long!!!!!!!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    FIRE CARL ALREADY.
    Tell us how you truely feel buddy! I agree totally!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Don't know if anyone saw it but there actually was a fan with a bag over his head at the game yesterday. It was all decorated with Chiefs stuff but a bag none the less!!! If the whole stadium was filled with people with bags over their heads, would Hunt get the message sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Don't know if anyone saw it but there actually was a fan with a bag over his head at the game yesterday. It was all decorated with Chiefs stuff but a bag none the less!!! If the whole stadium was filled with people with bags over their heads, would Hunt get the message sooner?
    Nope, he doesn't care, remember?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I am honestly beginning to believe this!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

No he cares it is just that he hasn't taken off his looking back to the future rose colored glasses yet. He sees this team as doing ok so either he is looking back in time (out of denial most likely) to the glory years of the late 1990's and early 2000's or he is a retard (Pardon my french). I don't see him stumbling around drooling wearing a helmet with a pair of mittens pinned to his shirt so I really think he is in a state of total and utter denial.

Hopefully he will snap out of it soon and fire Carl "I HAVE A FIVE YEAR PLAN" Peterson and tell Herm that he better get his arse in gear and start improving the team or he can take his butt back to Florida.

2007 and 2008 are like our worst years of 1977 and 1978. Except it's even worse now with getting so totally dominated and blown out. But that 1978 year with Marv Levy as the new coach was a rough one too. Started out 2-10 and Levy had them playing so lethargic. Running all the time and being content with many 3 and outs. Led to boring, low scoring games. Didn't get routed much but lost almost every game that year.

Now interestingly, our other real big low point was 1987 and 1988 under the Frank Gansz years. Then in 1989 things were much improved under new coach Marty. Hopefully a new coach will come in 2009 and do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast