Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's go Jamaal!

Default Let's go Jamaal!

Well I am going to start Jamaal Charles on my fantasy team this week. Ha no Biggie. But really, I have complete faith in Jamaal and feel he will do a great job against arguably the best Defense in the league. LJ's bad attitude will be riding the bench. The spotlight will be on the rookie Longhorn as they come off a shutout and their bye week at home. Again I understand how good the Titans D is...but I really like this kid as I think he will be LJ's replacement in the future.

GO CHIEFS!!!

if you're going to start someone, it should be Kolby Smith. Charles isn't an every down back in the NFL. He was barely big enough to be one in college. Smith is the starter this week. (If he's healthy)

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i agree,it willbe smith. atleast smith can stay in on passing downs,i mean our third down. run,run,pass,punt go hermmies big "o".
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    if you're going to start someone, it should be Kolby Smith. Charles isn't an every down back in the NFL. He was barely big enough to be one in college. Smith is the starter this week. (If he's healthy)
    Ha Ya from a fantasy stand point thatd prolly be smart...but I am just excited to see Jamaal play a bit more. I could see him break a big one!

Lets go Kolby. Jamal Charles goes down to easy.

"Kolby Smith, who had 407 yards on 112 carries last year when Johnson missed the last eight games with a foot injury, will probably start. Also certain to see plenty of action will be rookie Jamaal Charles, a third-round pick out of Texas who has carried 21 times for 98 yards."

This is what I was hoping for upon hearing LJ won't be playing; to see generous amounts of running plays for both Kolby and Jamaal. Yes, Kolby should be the main back now but it'd be good to also fit in Charles and hopefully see that speed of his pay dividends (and we can use that speed against a defense like the Titans).

How 'bout we move this to it's proper place.

Sorry but I'm not too familiar with Jamaal. Who is he and what position does he play?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Sorry but I'm not too familiar with Jamaal. Who is he and what position does he play?
    He is our 4th round pick of the 2008 season. From Texas. He was a HB there and track star. Hes known primarly for his speed. Scatback. http://www.nfl.com/players/jamaalcha...e?id=CHA561428

Use him like Reggie Bush.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast