Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden or All Pro????

Default Madden or All Pro????

Just curious as to what the Chiefs faithful are looking forward to. I personally will probably get both but im way more intrested in what 2k's game will be like after the 2 year dump EA Sports has took on us.

all pro is amazing.

Really? I may have to check it out. I usually have a problem with football games that don't have NFL team names and player names. I would call it a lack of interest. Your enthusiasm has raised my interest, though.

it has over 250 legend players (notable chiefs:Len Dawson, Christian Okoye, Derrick Thomas) and you can create a pretty good replica of the chiefs unis :)

I just wanted to add my two cents on the game consoles. I have an Xbox 360( my kids do ) . I bought it new last christmas. a few weeks ago I got three flashing red lights around the power button. Xbox has had a huge rash of this problem and is now fixing it for free with shipping and all. added a 3 year warranty from the date it was made. Also they are reimbursing anyone who had to have this issue fixed after the warranty ran out. Itsi basically a hardware failure and thats as far as it goes with a description. Just the 3 flashing red lights and it stops working. They are standing behind their equiptment but be prepared to go though this a few times. I have read where some people had this happen many times.

My final verdict on this years crop of football games...
    Madden>All Pro

Man...I am still playing Atari!!! Pong rocks!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

I have the 360 and it is the best system out there especially if you like playing live. I have Madden 2008 and it is awesome. I know they pissed some people off with the last few Maddens but they really have made some great improvements.

I was over my brother's house last weekend and had my first experience with the Wii...as a long time Xbox/Playstation guy it was different. He got me semi used to the controls with bowling and boxing, and then we stepped on to the gridiron. First game I SUCKED. But by the end of the weekend I actually beat him a couple times...the best was the 100+ yd interception return...the game requires a lot of motion and some space...in the process of deflecting a pass once I did get a cheap shot into his right temple...the graphics aren't the quality an experienced gamer is used to but the play is pretty seamless, fairly intuitive and very engaging.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12