Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden or All Pro????

Default Madden or All Pro????

Just curious as to what the Chiefs faithful are looking forward to. I personally will probably get both but im way more intrested in what 2k's game will be like after the 2 year dump EA Sports has took on us.

Madden.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Madden.

Yup!!!

Neither. I own the original Xbox and a Nintendo Wii. If I could though I would get All Pro since 2K5 kicked Maddens ***. Plus, I think Madden has been awful the last 5 years. Practically no decent upgrades at all.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Neither. I own the original Xbox and a Nintendo Wii. If I could though I would get All Pro since 2K5 kicked Maddens ***. Plus, I think Madden has been awful the last 5 years. Practically no decent upgrades at all.

Madden is all I've ever been exposed to since thats all my kids buy; but I would love to see what the wii could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Madden is all I've ever been exposed to since thats all my kids buy; but I would love to see what the wii could do.
    Not overly impressed with football on the Wii. I will eventually be getting a 360 anyway.

Guru, What do you think of the Wii in general? I hear it is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Guru, What do you think of the Wii in general? I hear it is awesome!
    It is a great console in need of a truly outstanding game. I think Metroid might be the game everyone is waiting for. Of course, I am a big FPS fan too.

I really enjoyed the Wii Sports games of Tennis, bowling and golf. Tiger Woods golf was an outstanding experience but required you to swing your remote fairly hard to achieve 100% effort. If you have an injured shoulder, like I do, it will hurt you.

The concept of motion control is great and all the apps perform fairly seamlessly. A lot of it is the newness of the concept, it is hard to learn games using a completely different type of control. Some games were made easier others are more complicated.

I think in the second year of the console they will really learn to utilize everything better.

That being said, if you haven't tried it yet, I think you WILL like it.

Thanks for the info bud! :)

I have all 3 next gen systems. Id rate them in this order.
    Wii
    PS3
    360 Just has the most quality games out right now, the Wii is very innovative with its controld but lacks quality games, and the PS3 apparently is hard to develop for so the game quality edge goes to the 360 for now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast