Thread: At least we have college football

Default At least we have college football

Great game Mizzou.

Colt McCoy > Chase Daniel.... EASY.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Great game Mizzou.

Colt McCoy > Chase Daniel.... EASY.
    I know that he's better, but I said this before and everyone thought it wasn't a big deal.(on another forum) Mizzou has NO DEFENSE! It was pathetically obvious tonight. Daniels really didn't have THAT bad of night, though he did throw a pick. It's hard NOT to have a bad night when your defense can't even make a stop.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I know that he's better, but I said this before and everyone thought it wasn't a big deal.(on another forum) Mizzou has NO DEFENSE! It was pathetically obvious tonight. Daniels really didn't have THAT bad of night, though he did throw a pick. It's hard NOT to have a bad night when your defense can't even make a stop.
    Tough to play D against Texas. McCoy has over an 80% completion ratio on the year. Amazing statistic.

This team hasn't been this good since the Vince Young Championship team. I think it's even better than that one. Much more dominating and well rounded. It's looking pretty good that we may have another repeat of an undefeated season and a National Championship.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.