Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Done and Done

Default Done and Done

The glass QB returns...
    I guess that should answer any "should we draft a QB next year" questions...

I can't hear anything out of the crowd (what's left of them anyway). I'm shocked that there are still no Fire Carl chants. This is getting g*d damned ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    I also dont have them on TV. Im watching them on Gamecast...have the fans been lettin Herm and Carl hear their displeasure with how things are going?
    I'm sure they have, and you can bet your *** the local sports radio will be letting them know as well tomorrow.

I hope Keitz and Harry just UNLOAD.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    I can't hear anything out of the crowd (what's left of them anyway). I'm shocked that there are still no Fire Carl chants. This is getting g*d damned ridiculous.
    Well, from what I saw, most of them left the building. So, BC is out for the season, DH is also hurt, the trade deadline has passed. Hmmm, I'd say this season is pretty much over. As far as the crowd, I don't think it's worth there time to chant or boo because NOBODY hears what they or we for that matter, has to say. Or maybe it's not that they don't hear us, maybe, just maybe, they don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Well, from what I saw, most of them left the building. So, BC is out for the season, DH is also hurt, the trade deadline has passed. Hmmm, I'd say this season is pretty much over. As far as the crowd, I don't think it's worth there time to chant or boo because NOBODY hears what they or we for that matter, has to say. Or maybe it's not that they don't hear us, maybe, just maybe, they don't really care.
    Understatement of the Millennium.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123