Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LJ deactivated this weekend...why?

Default LJ deactivated this weekend...why?

Listening to Kietzmann, he says he knows why LJ is being deactivated, but he can't say. Herm can't say. What is it? Let's open the floor to speculation. It's going to come out eventually.
    Kietzman said LJ is very very lucky. I suspect it's more woman troubles, but KK is saying LJ is lucky he isn't being suspended for 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by ericisbacchus View Post
    Listening to Kietzmann, he says he knows why LJ is being deactivated, but he can't say. Herm can't say. What is it? Let's open the floor to speculation. It's going to come out eventually.
    Kietzman said LJ is very very lucky. I suspect it's more woman troubles, but KK is saying LJ is lucky he isn't being suspended for 4 games.
    He took human growth hormone for his fractured foot. and has been playing below expectations in order to distance himself from the performance enhancing drug. However, you can't hide from drug tests no matter how poorly you perform. If we're gonna specualte, though I would throw it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    He took human growth hormone for his fractured foot. and has been playing below expectations in order to distance himself from the performance enhancing drug. However, you can't hide from drug tests no matter how poorly you perform. If we're gonna specualte, though I would throw it out there.
    In other words steroids. It is kinda funny but I've had to have steroids for an ear infection before so this doesn't make sense.

We have another thread on the subject of LJ not being able to play in titans' game. Which came first this thread or http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5702 , because I hate repeating threads.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Somebody said he missed a meeting. Somebody else said that Keitzman was making it sound like something very minor and insignificant by saying that people would probably laugh about it. Who knows?
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

It being reported that he missed a team meeting during the bye week on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    It being reported that he missed a team meeting during the bye week on ESPN.
    Hardly warrants a 4 game suspension...

I wonder if people were saying that in regards to his off the field issue that is going on right now since Adam Jones got suspended for 4 games.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Hardly warrants a 4 game suspension...

I wonder if people were saying that in regards to his off the field issue that is going on right now since Adam Jones got suspended for 4 games.
    I think the team was afraid of that 4 game suspension so they acted proactively instead of waiting for Goodell to lay the hammer down.

I think the team was afraid of that 4 game suspension so they acted proactively instead of waiting for Goodell to lay the hammer down.
    Could be. It also may be that Herm needed to make and example of Larry for the young guys and he could also throw the Titans a change-up while he was at it.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Could be. It also may be that Herm needed to make and example of Larry for the young guys and he could also throw the Titans a change-up while he was at it.
    Maybe but IMO the only time you need to set an example is if there is a problem with obiding by the rules by others on the team. Maybe he was just tired of listening to LJ piss and moan however I personally think that any veteran player on that team has the right to piss and moan!!

Maybe but IMO the only time you need to set an example is if there is a problem with obiding by the rules by others on the team. Maybe he was just tired of listening to LJ piss and moan however I personally think that any veteran player on that team has the right to piss and moan!!
    Not for 45 million dollars. Chiefs should be a better team without him.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast