Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for Edwards to Go

Default Time for Edwards to Go

Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I am disgusted. And I know some of you will say it is not his fault! But I am a manager at my job and on some level, if your team fails you are failing somewhere! It is time to fire this coach and count our losses! We need a new QB and a kicker as well. It is time to make some major changes in this team and that also means Peterson is on the chopping block. He hasn't done crap for this team. He doesn't want us to win, just do his PR work and make himself look good. LETS GET IT ON CHIEFS OWNERSHIP!

Quote Originally Posted by bigkcman View Post
    Sorry to put it so bluntly, but I am disgusted. And I know some of you will say it is not his fault! But I am a manager at my job and on some level, if your team fails you are failing somewhere! It is time to fire this coach and count our losses! We need a new QB and a kicker as well. It is time to make some major changes in this team and that also means Peterson is on the chopping block. He hasn't done crap for this team. He doesn't want us to win, just do his PR work and make himself look good. LETS GET IT ON CHIEFS OWNERSHIP!

Hey Bigkcman, welcome!

First thing. Stay away from a guy named Canada in here.

Secondly, I really can't judge any player in this team until Edwards is gone. Look at the Rams, once the coach was changed they are playing a much better football. Dolphins is another example.

If KC can't score at home. It's a catastrophe.
    HERM

Welcome! I will say this, you won't find many that like Edwards on this forum.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

welcome to chiefs crowd and i agree 100% herm is garbage he should not even be allowed on the same field as fisher get him out of here his players do not want to play for him this all one bad dream

Default Herm

I agree, he doesn't even belong on the same field as Fisher. I live in Tennessee and can't wait to hear all the bragging that is going to be coming my way. Sure there have been dad years before, but I have been a fan since birth (well at least since I was old enough to watch tv-I was born in K.C.) and can't remember them ever looking this bad, especially at home. Does anyone have Carl Peterson's email? Or Clark Hunt? I feel like telling some people how I feel today.

Bigkcman

Gus Johnson even said it, "It just looks like a poorly coached football team".

Just like our quarterbacks do every Sunday, Herm needs to get sacked.

Herm isn't going anywhere. They say only half the pieces are there, meanng Herms has at least 1 more year if not 2. I hate Carl and am really starting to wonder if Clark has any stones. I just don't get it, I just don't know what else needs to happen, or how much worse can this team look. On the brighter side, absolutely gorgeous day here in missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    welcome to chiefs crowd and i agree 100% herm is garbage he should not even be allowed on the same field as fisher get him out of here his players do not want to play for him this all one bad dream
    Did you hear what one of the announcers said? He said it would be a big mistake to get rid of Hermie now. I assume that he meant that because of the youth movement.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Did you hear what one of the announcers said? He said it would be a big mistake to get rid of Hermie now. I assume that he meant that because of the youth movement.
    Yeah, the same clown also said we were 5 or 6 players from being a contender. Is he watching the same team we are? Steve Tasker is also a huge Herm Edwards supporter. He gushed all over Herm when the Chiefs brought him here.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Oh yes, it would be a HUGE mistake to get rid of the guy who, last season put an offense on the field without a fullback on the roster. Hey, it's just a fullback! Who cares?

It'd be a real shame to fire a guy who has created a Quarterback Slaughterhouse with a bad and inexperienced offensive line. Think of it as toughening 'em up!

And it would be downright unacceptable to fire a man who seems to have lost the respect of his players. If they're happy, they won't play with a chip on their shoulder!

How dare any of you even bring up the notion? Herm Edwards is a NICE GUY. That's what counts, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast