Thread: Glad to be amonst family

Thumbs up Glad to be amonst family

Hey All,

I know just how Bighurt27 feels! I must be the only Chiefs fan in Idaho! That's more remote than Chicago! :character0075: Anyway, I'm a truck driver hence the username. I get more opportunities to browse the internet on the road, than I do at home. Mainly, because I'm trying to catch up on the "Honey Do" list when I'm home. I was born and raise in K.C. and have been living in Idaho for 7 1/2 years. It's great up here, but at least I have Sirius radio and the Chiefs website to keep up on my beloved tomahawks! It's good to have found this forum and I look forward to the interaction.

OTR

Welcome aboard, OTR. Hope to to hear from you, early and often.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Hey All,

I know just how Bighurt27 feels! I must be the only Chiefs fan in Idaho! That's more remote than Chicago! :character0075: Anyway, I'm a truck driver hence the username. I get more opportunities to browse the internet on the road, than I do at home. Mainly, because I'm trying to catch up on the "Honey Do" list when I'm home. I was born and raise in K.C. and have been living in Idaho for 7 1/2 years. It's great up here, but at least I have Sirius radio and the Chiefs website to keep up on my beloved tomahawks! It's good to have found this forum and I look forward to the interaction.

OTR
    Welcome to the forums OTR. If you have Sirius, then I'm sure you listen to the NFL channel. There is a Chiefs caller named 'Bam Bam'. He is awesome. He also is a truck driver. Have you ever met him? I always wanted to get him to join the site, but don't know how to reach him. If you ever talk to him, please let him know about the site. I also have Sirius and am fighting a major addiction to the NFL Radio channel.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Hey All,

OTR
    Man...I live in Canada! You want to talk lack of Chiefs fans!! Welcome to the Crowd.

Welcome aboard OTR. Looking forward to interacting with ya. Stay safe out there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Welcome Bro ! glad to have ya !

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Welcome aboard OTR. Looking forward to interacting with ya. Stay safe out there.

Ditto that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Welcome to the forums OTR. If you have Sirius, then I'm sure you listen to the NFL channel. There is a Chiefs caller named 'Bam Bam'. He is awesome. He also is a truck driver. Have you ever met him? I always wanted to get him to join the site, but don't know how to reach him. If you ever talk to him, please let him know about the site. I also have Sirius and am fighting a major addiction to the NFL Radio channel.

Look forward to seeing you in the forums!

Dude; that's no addiction - that is a necessity of life! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Dude; that's no addiction - that is a necessity of life! :)
    Bet you don't have it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Bet you don't have it.

Nope; but I need it; as evidenced of my lack of live! :p