Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why boycotting games is good.

Default Why boycotting games is good.

It's the strongest message you can send to Clark Hunt.

We still love the Chiefs, but we need to be a factor in changing this horrible situation.
    HERM

and I really think its high time "Clark Kent" get out of his phone booth and kick some A** !!!!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I don't know what deal they struck with KC to let tax payers rebuild Arrowhead, but I'm sure they are not going anywhere. And yes, Don't Go. I travel to 3 or 4 a year, but not this year. Hotels, resturants, rentals, etc... all make a difference and the business community will make it known. Not to mention, parking, food, etc. sold at arrowhead. I've loved this team for 40 years, and always will, but a message needs to be sent. And we are the ones to send it.

Default It's a mindset Hunt Jr.

Ok,
    Who made the decision to be ashamed of a Warrior Indian Chief on a real horse mascot we had and instead replace it with a weak beerbelly wolf.
    Kids know strength and can handle it.
    Drop the wolf guy and bring back the CHIEF on horesback!
    Make a statement Hank would be proud of.
    Ask Lenny what to do for everything else.
    I think the Hunts arent done yet if they make moves like this.

†FollowHIM†

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    ...he just needs to know how everyone feels, maybe if he even comes out and makes a statement to say what he's feeling...
    I really don't think Clark really cares about "how everyone feels".
    About Clark coming out and giving a statement about how he feels... I think we have the right to know why he isn't givng the chiefs his all like his dad did.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Default It's a mindset Hunt Jr.

Ok,
    Who made the decision to be ashamed of a Warrior Indian Chief on a real horse mascot we had and instead replace it with a weak beerbelly wolf.
    Kids know strength and can handle it.
    Make a statement Lamar & Hank would be proud of.
    From a Chiefs missionary in Texas. (Oh yea I AM Choctah Indian and proud of it so dont be ashamed to be a CHIEF!)
    †FollowHIM†
    Last edited by †Crusader†; 10-19-2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I really don't think Clark really cares about "how everyone feels".
    About Clark coming out and giving a statement about how he feels... I think we have the right to know why he isn't givng the chiefs his all like his dad did.
    The Indian was dropped due to lawsuits by Native Americans against many NFL teams, an agreement sorta speak. And Yes, Hunt needs to speak out, Whats the deal, what's his intenisions, What the Hell is he thinking??????

Quote Originally Posted by †Crusader† View Post
    Ok,
    Make a statement Hank would be proud of.

†FollowHIM†
    No one is ashamed of the Indian chief mascot that we had before the wolf. The indian community had a little problem with their images being used - indians, hatchet, etc. Of course, they couldn't keep the fans from doing the hatchet but they were able to stop the indian mascots; hence the move to the wolf. As far as Clark Hunt is concerned, his hands are tied when it comes to the mascot change to the wolf guy.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I'm all for it. Just think about it, the players coaches and other staff all hop back in their nice cars and go home to their nice houses. While the common fan is shelling out their hard earned money for tickets, paying for parking, fighting the crowds, paying for way overpriced food and beer to sit down on a nice Sunday to watch the Chiefs get ***** slapped all over the field. When it comes down to it it's us the fans who are really losing here. So I say until they can somehow turn this team around quit going to the games. I can think of a lot more better things to do with a Sunday rather then make the trip out to Arrow Head and watch them play a game that resembles Football.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarian_lineman View Post
    I'm all for it. Just think about it, the players coaches and other staff all hop back in their nice cars and go home to their nice houses. While the common fan is shelling out their hard earned money for tickets, paying for parking, fighting the crowds, paying for way overpriced food and beer to sit down on a nice Sunday to watch the Chiefs get ***** slapped all over the field. When it comes down to it it's us the fans who are really losing here. So I say until they can somehow turn this team around quit going to the games. I can think of a lot more better things to do with a Sunday rather then make the trip out to Arrow Head and watch them play a game that resembles Football.
    Let me guess. You will start supporting the Chiefs when they start winning again...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Let me guess. You will start supporting the Chiefs when they start winning again...
    Damn, you got my number on that one...

No I'm not a fair weather fan, I'm just not going to the game. Simple as that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast