Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you KIDDING me?!!??

Default Are you KIDDING me?!!??

Did Herm Edwards just call for a field goal with a fourth and goal with the Chefs down 27-0 and 5 minutes to play????? Does ANYBODY doubt that this guy is a pig who is laughing at you fools who continue to degrade yourselves by going to these games? It's a good thing I live in NJ and so can't watch the game. Because I would be vomiting right now....

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Precisely, Bike and hccf. As painful as games like today's vs. Tennessee and the last one vs. Carolina are, I still love to see my Chiefs and would rather watch their games than any other non-Chiefs game. It may be painful these days but never degrading! GO CHIEFS!
    Extremely painful!!

This is a nightmare.

I think my point is that at some point you've got to become so angry that you finally realize that while you love the team, the people that are scr*wing you are NOT the team. It's the owners, administrators and coaches who make decisions based on the dollar, personal grudges and nepotism not based on what's good for the team, or out of any consideration of fan concerns. So perhaps the only way to get through to these sons of b****es is to hit them in the pocket by boycotting. Then again, now that I've had a day to calm down ...I think my initial wording was too strong. I still do love my team and will probably try to come out next year, sigh... But please...Herm be gone...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12