Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Even CBS commentators say Herms's not going anywhere...

Default Even CBS commentators say Herms's not going anywhere...

I know this is a young team, and I know that we are rebuilding. What I don't get is how Herm continues to get a pass. CBS commentators said that Herm carries no responsibility for the state of this team. They said that becasue of vets like Tony G, and Larry J not being happy and asking for trades, missing meetings is why this team is ine state they are in.

This isn't Herm's first season it's his third. I don't get t! WTF! What does the media see in Herm? How is he a proven NFL coach?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    I know this is a young team, and I know that we are rebuilding. What I don't get is how Herm continues to get a pass. CBS commentators said that Herm carries no responsibility for the state of this team. They said that becasue of vets like Tony G, and Larry J not being happy and asking for trades, missing meetings is why this team is ine state they are in.

This isn't Herm's first season it's his third. I don't get t! WTF! What does the media see in Herm? How is he a proven NFL coach?
    he is a proven nfl head coach a proven loser

We can't even make a frickin' first down!!

Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare

The commentators don't know anything. We know that the ...uh - disarray of the team is the fault of Hermie's horrible decisions, starting with this total youth movement.
    Forget Tony and forget LJ, the young team doesn't have the desire to be something special. I've said this once and I will say it again - they need motivation!
    You know, I just thought about something to work toward. An incentive, at least for the first year. Some kind of premium or bonus when the players play well if they win. I would think that would be motivation enough.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    he is a proven nfl head coach a proven loser

The chiefs have fired coaches(wasn't Gunther fired after one season or 2????) after just one season. Please... someone remind me of why Clark and Carl have kept this guy?
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-19-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Sorry, Julie. But these are grown men that get paid to do a job. My paycheck is what motivates me to go to work. I think these guys are playing hard, they just don't have the talent, leadership, coaching, or management to succeed...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Sorry, Julie. But these are grown men that get paid to do a job. My paycheck is what motivates me to go to work. I think these guys are playing hard, they just don't have the talent, leadership, coaching, or management to succeed...
    Too bad they aren't paid game by game and they aren't paid when they lose.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Too bad they aren't paid game by game and they aren't paid when they lose.
    Now THAT would be motivation!!! But with the shambles this organization is in now, They would still probably be 1-5 with little hope for the rest of the year...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post

The chiefs have fired coaches(wasn't Gunther fired after one season or 2????) after just one season. Please... someone remind me of why Clark and Carl have kept this guy?
    Because Peterson paid a lot to get him in here, he gave him complete control over rebuilding this team and in order to save face, he has to give him every opportunity to do it.

We should never have brought him in here in the first place.

Good news is that we only have one more year of Peterson. Hopefully Edwards goes at the same time.

Commentators are pretty slimy for the most part, I only place them slightly ahead of lawyers and bankers on my list of worthiness.

The one on Direct TV today, cannot remember his name, who cares! Anyway, everytime Tony caught a ball he would say, "The main who asked for a trade this week is really playing well!" I mean every single time, he had to point out that Tony asked for a trade.

He also made a huge effort to point out with his "extensive" background, that the whole Tony thing was a distraction and was probably why the Chiefs were not playing well today. Afterall, who wants to share the field with a player that does not believe in his teammates?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Commentators are pretty slimy for the most part, I only place them slightly ahead of lawyers and bankers on my list of worthiness.

The one on Direct TV today, cannot remember his name, who cares! Anyway, everytime Tony caught a ball he would say, "The main who asked for a trade this week is really playing well!" I mean every single time, he had to point out that Tony asked for a trade.

He also made a huge effort to point out with his "extensive" background, that the whole Tony thing was a distraction and was probably why the Chiefs were not playing well today. Afterall, who wants to share the field with a player that does not believe in his teammates?
    Let me refresh your memory for you, Gus Johnson and Steve Tasker.... I dont remember what you are talking about but if it was Tasker I think he knows a little about football.... One point that he said that I have been Constantly arguing is you dont fire a head coach that is going through a rebuild like this, if you think you are taking one step forward you are not you are taking two steps backward....

I totally agree with this and you know it... But I am disgusted with the play that I have seen and it can only get better, obivously.... We need a freaking QB; that will solve soooo many of our problems.... Offense second half 3 and out 3 and out 3 and out, No wonder our defense is getting gashed... No momentum and no points!!!!!! And they cant get off the field

Im not in the mood to argue tonight but thats how im looking at it...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast