Thread: This Is Rock Bottom

Default This Is Rock Bottom

Anyone who went to the game this week had to see that the place was half empty. The ones who did show up were rewarded with one of the most humiliating performances in recent history. This is ROCK BOTTOM. How do you feel being here?

HungLo@KCSportsRant.com

Quote Originally Posted by hung lo View Post
    Anyone who went to the game this week had to see that the place was half empty. The ones who did show up were rewarded with one of the most humiliating performances in recent history. This is ROCK BOTTOM. How do you feel being here?

HungLo@KCSportsRant.com
    I didn't think it was half empty. I mean the upper corners of the bowl were empty but a majority of the seats in the lower, middle and lower upper were full. It was not like there were obviously open rows. People really didn't start leaving until the 4th quarter.

I was kind of surprised. I wasn't very happy being there though.

You know it is bad when even the writers on kcchiefs.com start bashing the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You know it is bad when even the writers on kcchiefs.com start bashing the team.

There is a storm building!

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

There is a storm building!
    I really think Clarks hands are starting to get tied here. After a shut-out the weekbefore and almost a shut out the next week? I remember Clark putting out a video on KCCHIEFS.com with, Holthus interviewing him, saying that he told the staff that there HAD to be a improvement from last year. At this point? I dont see 1! I hope he backs it up and do it soon!