Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schedule

Default Schedule

Looking through the remaining schedule it is hard to find many wins. With that said, the last game of the season may turn out to be a big one. The Bengals have not won a game yet. Could this game be for the #1 pick in the draft? Guess we will see...

Quote Originally Posted by cm_21 View Post
    Looking through the remaining schedule it is hard to find many wins. With that said, the last game of the season may turn out to be a big one. The Bengals have not won a game yet. Could this game be for the #1 pick in the draft? Guess we will see...
    I think the chiefs should go for the #1 pick first round even if it means that they lose the remaining games to achieve that.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I think the chiefs should go for the #1 pick first round even if it means that they lose the remaining games to achieve that.
    A few people wanted that last season(which eventually happened), but they got flamed pretty good for it. I don't really care if we win games for the rest of the season, I just want to see some improvement and see us compete. Realistically, I don't see a win until the Bengals.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

By contrast, the Titans have a weak schedule left. Only play 3 games against teams with a winning record (Chicago and GB barely at 4-3, and Pittsburgh which is a home game for the Titans). Hmmm, could we soon be hearing once again about a possible "perfect season"?

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    By contrast, the Titans have a weak schedule left. Only play 3 games against teams with a winning record (Chicago and GB barely at 4-3, and Pittsburgh which is a home game for the Titans). Hmmm, could we soon be hearing once again about a possible "perfect season"?
    It's possible, Chicago isn't that great, and GB looks like they're just taking advantage of a bad division. Pittsburgh has no O-line, and we know what a team like the Titans will do to a team like that. I'm sure they'll lose one along the way eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    It's possible, Chicago isn't that great, and GB looks like they're just taking advantage of a bad division. Pittsburgh has no O-line, and we know what a team like the Titans will do to a team like that. I'm sure they'll lose one along the way eventually.
    Some people may disagree with me, but I think Pittsburg has the best qb in the league with Rothlensberger. That man constantly gets hit, sacked, and gang tackled. And all he does is keep playing and winning games. Definite mvp candidate..
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Some people may disagree with me, but I think Pittsburg has the best qb in the league with Rothlensberger. That man constantly gets hit, sacked, and gang tackled. And all he does is keep playing and winning games. Definite mvp candidate..
    Yep, in fact, I think he's the ONLY QB out there that could perform with this line. His toughness is remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by cm_21 View Post
    I didn't expect them to beat Denver. They have the capability to win games. It just a matter of coming out prepared and ready to play.

I think Herm has lost the team.

Yep, you never know when we could pull another upset. Be nice if we win against Denver again. (Heck, the way the AFC west is playing, a win at Denver could actually put us in division contention!)

On paper, everyone of our remaining games look like losses, until the final two against Miami at home and Cincy on the road (which we at least have a reasonable shot). Although New Orleans is a home game for us, and they are playing really awful on the road. No wins, and they give up a lot of points.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yep, you never know when we could pull another upset. Be nice if we win against Denver again. (Heck, the way the AFC west is playing, a win at Denver could actually put us in division contention!)

On paper, everyone of our remaining games look like losses, until the final two against Miami at home and Cincy on the road (which we at least have a reasonable shot). Although New Orleans is a home game for us, and they are playing really awful on the road. No wins, and they give up a lot of points.
    I'll say this, I said we have the best chance of winning against the Bengals, because they're just plain awful. I will give an honorable mention to the Jets, Raiders, Saints, and Dolphins. It'd be tough to beat any of them, but it wouldn't be beyond belief if we upset any of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast