Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you KIDDING me?!!??

Default Are you KIDDING me?!!??

Did Herm Edwards just call for a field goal with a fourth and goal with the Chefs down 27-0 and 5 minutes to play????? Does ANYBODY doubt that this guy is a pig who is laughing at you fools who continue to degrade yourselves by going to these games? It's a good thing I live in NJ and so can't watch the game. Because I would be vomiting right now....

I don't think Herm expects to be in any games. He knows that he has a learning curve. He can lose every game for the rest of the season and he won't get fired. Doesn't make any sense, but this is where we are, and unfortunately we have to endure.

I just want to see progress. It seems as if we just can't get any consistency anwhere. At some point the coaching staff is gonna have to take some blame, no matter what delusions the media have, carl have, clark have.

Quote Originally Posted by NJChiefs View Post
    Did Herm Edwards just call for a field goal with a fourth and goal with the Chefs down 27-0 and 5 minutes to play????? Does ANYBODY doubt that this guy is a pig who is laughing at you fools who continue to degrade yourselves by going to these games? It's a good thing I live in NJ and so can't watch the game. Because I would be vomiting right now....
    I said this in a different post, but I will repeat it.

Herm needed to put something on the board to avoid going in the records as the KC coach who lead them to two back to back shut outs.
    HERM

I've really never been more disappointed with this team.

...Does ANYBODY doubt that this guy is a pig who is laughing at you fools who continue to degrade yourselves by going to these games?...
    EXCUSE ME?!?!?? :sign0149: Its obvious that you are not a chiefs' fan if you can say that!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    EXCUSE ME?!?!?? :sign0149: Its obvious that you are not a chiefs' fan if you can say that!
    NOT A CHIEF'S FAN????? Are you KIDDING me??? I'm the guy that has flown in from NJ every year for the past five years (except for this year) with my son (who is a Broncos fan) to watch the Chiefs beat up on the Donkeys. I've been a die hard long distance fan since the days of Bobby Bell, Buck, Willie, Johnny Robinson, etc. So I'm more than qualified and entitled to express for the first time ever my absolute disgust with this coaching staff...

I think this is the part that hardcore was referring to. I don't consider myself a degraded fool because I enjoy going to Arrowhead... .
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I think this is the part that hardcore was referring to. I don't consider myself a degraded fool because I enjoy going to Arrowhead... .
    That is exactly what I meant.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

NOT A CHIEF'S FAN????? Are you KIDDING me??? I'm the guy that has flown in from NJ every year for the past five years (except for this year) with my son (who is a Broncos fan) to watch the Chiefs beat up on the Donkeys. I've been a die hard long distance fan since the days of Bobby Bell, Buck, Willie, Johnny Robinson, etc. So I'm more than qualified and entitled to express for the first time ever my absolute disgust with this coaching staff...
    Damn, It sucks that you missed this year!

Precisely, Bike and hccf. As painful as games like today's vs. Tennessee and the last one vs. Carolina are, I still love to see my Chiefs and would rather watch their games than any other non-Chiefs game. It may be painful these days but never degrading! GO CHIEFS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast