Thread: kc chiefs.com contact us

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

Default kc chiefs.com contact us

0 Not allowed!
    i went to kc chiefs .com seen their contact us part under genuine question orCOMMENT and i let them know exactly how i feel about herm and carl although it's probably carl that gets them it still feels good to let them know

Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!
    It won't get to anyone. It is filtered by administrators. If you receive a response at all, it will probaby be sarcastic and rude.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 13

0 Not allowed!
    it was worth a try

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    I'm sure they are getting hundreds of those types of emails every week right now. I am getting lots of those emails at this site(see below for an example), and I don't even work for the Chiefs. Unfortunately those emails won't make it to Herm or CP.
    Sample email from Chuck:

I have been a very long time chief's fan but over the past several years I have seen nothing but a downward spiral of the team in whole.
    I honestly think the best thing the chiefs could do at this point is charter a bus and leave the city under the cover of darkness. I really don't think they would be missed all that much.
    I place a lot of the blame of the teams failure right at the feet of the coaching staff. I can't see where Herm Edwards has brought anything of use to this team.
    Nor can I see where Carl Peterson has done much good for the team either. You got to spend money to make money as so to speak.

One lost fan forever
    Chuck

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I'm sure they are getting hundreds of those types of emails every week right now. I am getting lots of those emails at this site(see below for an example), and I don't even work for the Chiefs. Unfortunately those emails won't make it to Herm or CP.
    That's a bit much. Only the BATHWATER needs to go.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!
    It kind of goes back to the quote Carl made a couple years ago. I haven't received complaints from the real Chiefs fans, the season ticket holders.

That is BS because I know of people personally who did not renew and made it their point to say why.

I didn't renew for this year, but never gave my reason. They keep calling me every week trying to get me to buy single game tickets. If I was home to take the call I would share my opinion, but I know it goes on deaf ears anyway. Some peon like me is having to deal with all of these frustration calls and emails. They won't get to Carl.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    That was a great gesture and regardless of the effect it makes, at some point, when they receive a lot of these, they will lend us a hearing ear.

Never underestimate the little things
    HERM

Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 434

0 Not allowed!
    It's funny, in a sad sort of way, to the number of people e-mailing that believe us to be afficially associated with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I haven't received complaints from the real Chiefs fans, the season ticket holders.

Wow. I guess you have to be wealthy to be a "true" Chiefs fan in King Carl's eyes. What an obnoxious human being...