Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!!! Pay attention Hunt!!!!

Default WOW!!!!! Pay attention Hunt!!!!

There is a storm system building!!

I am thirty so I really don't remember the 80's teams. How long has it been since the bags over the heads have come out. Is it this bad? Is everyone overreacting? This year has been very bad, herm has lost this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    I am thirty so I really don't remember the 80's teams. How long has it been since the bags over the heads have come out. Is it this bad? Is everyone overreacting? This year has been very bad, herm has lost this team.
    It is bad enough that the gray hairs, are getting flashbacks of what we thought was never going to happen again!

How old are you Miller? - Were you born in the 80's or 90's?
    Is this bad? - A wee bit
    Is everyone overreacting? - nooo...
    This year has been very bad, - an huge understatement
    Herm has lost the team. - Ssssshhh, somehow he hasn't caught on to that yet.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    How old are you Miller? - Were you born in the 80's or 90's?
    Is this bad? - A wee bit
    Is everyone overreacting? - nooo...
    This year has been very bad, - an huge understatement
    Herm has lost the team. - Ssssshhh, somehow he hasn't caught on to that yet.
    I am 30. I just don't remember the team ever being this bad....ever. I know the teams in the 80s were bad, I just don't remember them.

Ha. yes us f'n gray hairs never thought this would happen again.. Lived through some bad Chief teams and expected us to be above this. But I'm watching the Donks get hammered right now, so I'm a little more happy than I was this afternoon. Cheers to all my Chief friends out there.

I am 30. I just don't remember the team ever being this bad....ever. I know the teams in the 80s were bad, I just don't remember them.
    No they weren't this bad. I remember watching pieces here and there because at time I thought football was silly until I found out the object of it.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Ha. yes us f'n gray hairs never thought this would happen again.. Lived through some bad Chief teams and expected us to be above this. But I'm watching the Donks get hammered right now, so I'm a little more happy than I was this afternoon. Cheers to all my Chief friends out there.
    Cheers bro.

I dont mean to be pessimistic, but if the Chiefs won back to back SBs in 97 and 98. I could find a way to get over it. Right now Im hoping I see a Chief SB before I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Cheers bro.

I dont mean to be pessimistic, but if the Chiefs won back to back SBs in 97 and 98. I could find a way to get over it. Right now Im hoping I see a Chief SB before I die.
    It's still amazing that the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game was when I was 7. :(
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast