Thread: NEW!! Oil paintings of our Chiefs stars

Default NEW!! Oil paintings of our Chiefs stars

Hi Guys !

I am Attila Riczu from Europe. My two major hobbies are football and painting. The attached oil painting was painted by me. I have already sold many paintings to European football fans. If any of You are interested I would be happy to paint the picture of your favourite football star.
    I am ready to send the painting to your address by FedEx or any other courier service.
    If anyone is interested please contact me at attila.riczu35@gmail.com or laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu .

SeeYa, Attila
    Attached Images Attached Images

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

SPAMMER!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
    Hi Guys !

I am Attila Riczu from Europe. My two major hobbies are football and painting. The attached oil painting was painted by me. I have already sold many paintings to European football fans. If any of You are interested I would be happy to paint the picture of your favourite football star.
    I am ready to send the painting to your address by FedEx or any other courier service.
    If anyone is interested please contact me at attila.riczu35@gmail.com or laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu .

SeeYa, Attila
    Hi, My name is tornadospotter, I am a huge Kansas City Chiefs Fan!!!!! I have a very fine product to introduce to the Chiefs Nation, it is call the unknown fan hat. It comes in one base color, brown, You can decorate it anyway you want, this is sure to be a hot item for the rest of the season!!!! Contact me now with your mailing address! For this special sale event the hat is free, however I will have to charge a shipping fee.