Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: How do I Multi Quote??

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default How do I Multi Quote??


    0 Not allowed!
    How do I reply to more than one point that were made in different post by different people in ONE post of my own?

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    How do I reply to more than one point that were made in different post by different people in ONE post of my own?
    When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

    Click that on as many as you choose to quote, then just use the 'quote' icon for the final one, or go unedr the last post of the thread, and look for 'Post Reply'.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

    Click that on as many as you choose to quote, then just use the 'quote' icon for the final one, or go unedr the last post of the thread, and look for 'Post Reply'.
    How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

    Grrr...I'm cranky!


  4. #4
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

    Grrr...I'm cranky!
    I'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

    There, you can select 'oldest first', or 'newest first'.

    I think that will help you out.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

    .
    testing

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

    testing

    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

    There, you can select 'oldest first', or 'newest first'.

    .
    testing

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    looks like it worked.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    How do I reply to more than one point that were made in different post by different people in ONE post of my own?
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    When you see a post that you want to quote, next to the 'quote' icon is a '+muli-q' icon.

    Click that on as many as you choose to quote, then just use the 'quote' icon for the final one, or go unedr the last post of the thread, and look for 'Post Reply'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    How do I get the posts to read top to bottom? I hate having to go to page 2-3-4 in order to get to the initial post.

    Grrr...I'm cranky!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm not positive what you are looking for, but if you go to 'User CP' and look on the left-hand side for 'Edit Options' then, in the third section of that page, titled 'Thread Display Options' you will find 'Thread Display mode'.

    There, you can select 'oldest first', or 'newest first'.

    I think that will help you out.
    I hope this works!!!! TESTING 1 2 3! HA!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I DID IT!!!! YEEHAW!! lol I'm so proud! hahaha

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I DID IT!!!! YEEHAW!! lol I'm so proud! hahaha

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •