Thread: It's Just Business

Default It's Just Business

You've heard every ownership say it, you've heard most players say it, "it's only business". It's a business. Well, we're part of that business. We are customers and this is a business. The only way you can show how you feel is to stop spending money. You don't like a product, you don't buy it. It's no different. Doesn't mean you don't love the team, or it's history. Doesn't mean you want them to lose or anybody else to win. It just means you are not satisfied as a customer (fan) and you expect more. You should expect more or your not really much of a fan in the first place. They will hear it, they already do. When Arrowhead is only half full, that's a big message. I will be back, but not this year.

Although I have gone to one chiefs' game ever, I do agree with you in boycotting games to get the message across.

You know, the tickets my dad had gotten for being an excellent employee, were less than half the price of the same seats today that cost close to $100. That's not love, that is being taken for granted that we will buy those tickets anyway.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

The stadium was only half full last week anyways. Its not the tickets that are bought. Its the Merch, food and drinks that are bought that hurts them. The Chiefs have a deal to sell out every game to not get blacked out.

That is easier said than done. Most of those people going to games, have already invested their money into the season. You are asking people to throw away thousands of dollars of their own money, to prove a point.

to prove a point you need to get these people to stop renewing their tickets which is also hard to do specially once you have established some good seats.