Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Chiefs looking to replace Novak.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs looking to replace Novak.


    0 Not allowed!
    Just heard on the radio that the Chiefs are looking to replace Novak with Connor Barth.


  2. #21
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I would not disagree with you on that although they are just a little undersized. Although, they have proven in theirs first year that they can, at times, can keep up with the best of them. Im happy with them, and they will only get better!
    Mark my words; if those two can survive the politics and the coming fallout, if not at the end of this season but the next, they will be the most ungodly Holy terror an NFL Quarterback could have nightmares about.


  3. #22
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Mark my words; if those two can survive the politics and the coming fallout, if not at the end of this season but the next, they will be the most ungodly Holy terror an NFL Quarterback could have nightmares about.
    Lets hope so, and I have faith in them 2! Saying that, I still say its time for COWHER POWER and Clark needs to get off his *** and do what his dad couldnt! Fire CP and Herm in the middle of a season and let the next guy coach who he has and see what he has!

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Lets hope so, and I have faith in them 2! Saying that, I still say its time for COWHER POWER and Clark needs to get off his *** and do what his dad couldnt! Fire CP and Herm in the middle of a season and let the next guy coach who he has and see what he has!
    BUMP!


  5. #24
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ive always missed that big ole ugly mug of his around since he left!

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Ive always missed that big ole ugly mug of his around since he left!
    You gotta' love it when the Chin get's to workin'!



  7. #26
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    You gotta' love it when the Chin get's to workin'!

    Hell yea! He's one of my fav coaches ever because I love seeing players getting lit up on the sidelines for doing something stupid. That's the way it should be. Herm just gets a shade whiter and looks more confused when we screw up.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    Hell yea! He's one of my fav coaches ever because I love seeing players getting lit up on the sidelines for doing something stupid. That's the way it should be. Herm just gets a shade whiter and looks more confused when we screw up.

    Herm has MASTERED the "Constipated Coach" look; He Is God.


  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Herm has MASTERED the "Constipated Coach" look; He Is God.
    I always think of people(guys mostly) who are always grouchy and never smile as being constipated. Hermie always looks like he is happy even when the chiefs loses. Now the "god" part, you got right on the button because a god is supposed to love his children. I think Hermie enjoys it when the chiefs lose.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I always think of people(guys mostly) who are always grouchy and never smile as being constipated. Hermie always looks like he is happy even when the chiefs loses. Now the "god" part, you got right on the button because a god is supposed to love his children. I think Hermie enjoys it when the chiefs lose.
    That's what happens when one takes Prozac for constipation.


  11. #30
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    2,780
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 97
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    How about C. Barth. Man made his field goal right down the middle. We upgraded at WR, QB and Kicker all in one game.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •