Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chiefs looking to replace Novak.

Default Chiefs looking to replace Novak.

Just heard on the radio that the Chiefs are looking to replace Novak with Connor Barth.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    How about C. Barth. Man made his field goal right down the middle. We upgraded at WR, QB and Kicker all in one game.
    You betcha! Charles is next!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    You betcha! Charles is next!
    Sounds like he will get his chance. LJ, turned himself in today, posted bond for 500 dollars LOL.... and has a meeting with Godell tomorrow to discuss the situations.

I bet he gets at least a 2 games suspension since Herm has already done 2 games himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sounds like he will get his chance. LJ, turned himself in today, posted bond for 500 dollars LOL.... and has a meeting with Godell tomorrow to discuss the situations.

I bet he gets at least a 2 games suspension since Herm has already done 2 games himself.
    My personal opinion is that LJ will never play another down as a Chief. We shall see...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    My personal opinion is that LJ will never play another down as a Chief. We shall see...

Michael Smith said the very same thing on NFL live. Said that they are gonna try and get back some of that signing bonus, something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Michael Smith said the very same thing on NFL live. Said that they are gonna try and get back some of that signing bonus, something to that effect.
    Atlanta was able to get much back from Vick. I highly doubt the Chiefs will be able to get much back from LJ.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234