Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: There will be better days, Chief fans.

Default There will be better days, Chief fans.

I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That I can agree with!
    Cool!

We have all seen the Chiefs beat the NFL's elite down through the years. As fans we always knew that we had a chance to pull the big upset on any given Sunday, especially at Arrowhead. But it is different now. This is a new feeling for me and for probably many of you. We are actually that bad! I've been a fan quite a few years and I must say I can't rember feeling this way. Hopefully a strong draft in 09 and some wheeling and dealing via free agency will turn this team back into a contender.

We can only hope.

I'd like to think that there will be better days....
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Who the Hell is ChiefZILLA ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    You'll notice how he didn't deny his name or affiliation with the 'Merlot-U' alumni over in Idiotville...
    Jesus Christ; I poked my head in over there after abandoning that pile of sh*t to see what people were saying about TG over the bye-week, and I got a major reality-check about that forum; a cross-section of regular posters were ALL spouting THEE DUMBEST sh*t I have EVER READ.
    That place is a "Dumb-Down, Kool-Aid Factory", and I'm glad I had the will to leave behind the 3 or 4 good people that I liked there in order to elevate my discourse regarding our team.
    And now you've moved it to ChiefsCrowd.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    And now you've moved it to ChiefsCrowd.
    McLame.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    McLame.
    McLame?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    McLame?
    He knows what I'm talkin' bout.

Oh well, you gotta' have the haters as well as those who like you, and I can more than live with the current ratio.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234