Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: There will be better days, Chief fans.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default There will be better days, Chief fans.


    0 Not allowed!
    I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

    Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

    It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    424
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Ive done that for the past 20 years. So far all its gottin is one playoff win.

    Now..........I want to see someones head on a lance!!!!!
    I hear you, man. I was 11 years old, (I think.. it was 95, right?) when the Chiefs got routed by the Bills in the AFC Championship. Now I'm 24. That's the closest we've gotten to the Super Bowl since we won one in the 70's. Now we can't even win a regular season game. So frustrating....

    Edit: I still hold a grudge against Schottenheimer for not going for it on 4th and short in that game.....

  3. #22
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    I hear you, man. I was 11 years old, (I think.. it was 95, right?) when the Chiefs got routed by the Bills in the AFC Championship. Now I'm 24. That's the closest we've gotten to the Super Bowl since we won one in the 70's. Now we can't even win a regular season game. So frustrating....

    Edit: I still hold a grudge against Schottenheimer for not going for it on 4th and short in that game.....

    ...and Rich Gannon!

  4. #23
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    No, no you wouldn't. The moment you step off of the Kool-Aid train, you become suspect. And then you get to watch all of the asinine little cliques come out to play.
    Cherish your brain cells!

    Well you and I ain't got much to argue about football-wise, and I damn near want to refuse to talk politics until this election is over, so we're gonna' have to find a subject of mutual interest that doesn't involve the above mentioned topics!
    I do prefer to argue with those who have some scruples. But DH does ok too.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    That's okay ChiefZilla; you can always saunter over to the Whine and Cheese Forum( Chiefs Coalition )where Wilkie and a whole host of idiots will be more than happy to blow smoke up your a** while touting the virtues of selling off the Arrowhead name, how a new "posh-box" addition to the stadium that the majority of fans will never sit in was a "great move" by Carl, and how "rebuilding" should not be accomplished or judged by a definite time-table.

    Now be a good Labridoodle, and GO FETCH THOSE POSITIVES!!!
    Psssst....any chance you could get off your soapbox for a minute? Just because you are negative about everything going on with the Chiefs, does not mean you are the all knowing and guys like myself are idiots. You think we like the fact that they are selling the naming rights to Arrowhead? You believe that I think we have an awesome team and I am content with coaching staff and management? I still love the Chiefs and I still love watching games every Sunday. I get excited all week to watch them. Does that make u smarter than me? Where is your brilliant post that is such an in depth thought that the rest uf us regular idiots could not possibly think it up and put it into words? Is it where you say Fire CP, Fire Herm, Fix this fix that like 15 000 000 other Chiefs fan? Do I need to join the group and mindlessly repeat the same sh!t that is being spewed everywhere I turn. Call other fans idiots and morons because they can find something they like about the Chiefs? I believe that there is enough b!tching and complaining going here that we have a pretty good whine and cheese party going on right now. So why don't you be a good little puppy and stop barking out the same regurgitated bullsh!t that I have to read in evey thread. I have heard it a million times, I get it. I understand what the problems are but don't pretend you are so much smarter than the rest my friend.

    And don't mistake Labridoodles for much bigger dogs.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Psssst....any chance you could get off your soapbox for a minute? Just because you are negative about everything going on with the Chiefs, does not mean you are the all knowing and guys like myself are idiots. You think we like the fact that they are selling the naming rights to Arrowhead? You believe that I think we have an awesome team and I am content with coaching staff and management? I still love the Chiefs and I still love watching games every Sunday. I get excited all week to watch them. Does that make u smarter than me? Where is your brilliant post that is such an in depth thought that the rest uf us regular idiots could not possibly think it up and put it into words? Is it where you say Fire CP, Fire Herm, Fix this fix that like 15 000 000 other Chiefs fan? Do I need to join the group and mindlessly repeat the same sh!t that is being spewed everywhere I turn. Call other fans idiots and morons because they can find something they like about the Chiefs? I believe that there is enough b!tching and complaining going here that we have a pretty good whine and cheese party going on right now. So why don't you be a good little puppy and stop barking out the same regurgitated bullsh!t that I have to read in evey thread. I have heard it a million times, I get it. I understand what the problems are but don't pretend you are so much smarter than the rest my friend.

    And don't mistake Labridoodles for much bigger dogs.
    Unless your posting under two names, what in the merry, happy, HELL does my post to ChiefZilla HAVE TO DO WITH YOU??????

    Did you even READ my post????


  7. #26
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Unless your posting under two names, what in the merry, happy, HELL does my post to ChiefZilla HAVE TO DO WITH YOU??????

    Did you even READ my post????
    Sorry, did I stumble into a pm or is this still a public forum where you started bashing on a guy for being positive?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sorry, did I stumble into a pm or is this still a public forum where you started bashing on a guy for being positive?
    You have every right to say whatever you please and defend anyone that you want, just as I have the right to call that post of his a juvenile drive-by that did not even come CLOSE to achieving the desired result of being humorous or relevant.

    If Clark, Herm and Carl want me to be "positive", they can start fielding a team that can COMPETE.

    THEN, I will be positive all the live-long day.


  9. #28
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    You have every right to say whatever you please and defend anyone that you want, just as I have the right to call that post of his a juvenile drive-by that did not even come CLOSE to achieving the desired result of being humorous or relevant.

    If Clark, Herm and Carl want me to be "positive", they can start fielding a team that can COMPETE.

    THEN, I will be positive all the live-long day.
    That's great, dosen't mean you have to call those of us who do look for the positive idiots. I figure anyone who calls themselves a Chiefs fan but can't say anything good about them is an idiot, but I don't say that to people on the boards.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That's great, dosen't mean you have to call those of us who do look for the positive idiots. I figure anyone who calls themselves a Chiefs fan but can't say anything good about them is an idiot, but I don't say that to people on the boards.

    I never called you an idiot. I DID call the powers that be at Chiefs Coalition idiots, and I will stand by that all day, every day, 24/7, 365, until the end of time.


  11. #30
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I never called you an idiot. I DID call the powers that be at Chiefs Coalition idiots, and I will stand by that all day, every day, 24/7, 365, until the end of time.
    That I can agree with!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •