Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: There will be better days, Chief fans.

Default There will be better days, Chief fans.

I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here

Quote Originally Posted by JFKlovedKC View Post
    I have been reading around the net for a few years now and thought I'd start enjoying some of the good Chiefs message boards out here in cyberspace. I have been posting on a few of the other boards for close to a year and having fun doing it.

Hope everyone is keeping the faith. I have always liked KC but I got into them heavy back in 93 when Montana graced us with his presence. We can only look at this one way which is optimistically. We'll be building through the draft again next year.

It might look like gloom and doom now but before you know it we'll have a contender in KC. Good to be here
    Good luck with that around here.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5T6gyCPDvM"]YouTube - Celtic Woman - Over the rainbow[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyp74H3kMdI"]YouTube - Bleach: Never Meant to Belong (Sad Violin Solo)[/ame]

I think that is the only way we can look at it, I am not sure there is any way we can actually get much worse than we are right now. So this truly is rock bottom, the only optimistic question is "How long will we be the bottom feeder?"

Before you start mentioning the draft, first realize that if the current regime is still here, next year will not be pretty. Also, I don't feel any free agent will be enticed to join the mess Herm and CP. have created

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I think that is the only way we can look at it, I am not sure there is any way we can actually get much worse than we are right now. So this truly is rock bottom, the only optimistic question is "How long will we be the bottom feeder?"
    Until Carl Peterson is gone from KC forever.
    SHUT IT

carl is this you i think it is or maybe you herm wichever one it is keep your coolaid out of here we are not drinking it

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Dang, you're a Bleach fan?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Dang, you're a Bleach fan?
    Much like George Washington and unlike practically everyone who came after him; I can not tell a lie.

I was looking for a sad violin piece to play for Canada, so I searched for "Sad Violin" on You Tube.
    That said, I did find the piece enjoyable, though I'm generally a Brahms/Mozart man.
    Now, to learn more about the Righteousness that IS DCS, please navigate to the You Tube Videos Forum, and soak in my latest posts!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast