Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sounds like we have a new QB !

Default Sounds like we have a new QB !

My pick for QB to pick up since Croyle went down is about to come true it seems barring a physical . heres the link :

http://www.bobgretz.com/

He sounds like he will be the man once he pass his physical...

...I'd name him a start over Thigpen and Huard....

Gray had 10 TD's last year with only 4 starts...and played in 8 games total...better than any of our other QB's riding the bench.

When is the soonest we could see him in a game assuming he passes his physical...?
    Last edited by jerhart; 10-21-2008 at 07:42 PM.

I like where it said after 7 punt for 40 some odd yards!!!! punter sounds like what we need more then a QB!!! LMAO

Here we go....a QB who can throw is more than 5 yards!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzYH5HkOT88"]YouTube - Quinn Gray Touchdown Bomb[/ame]

nice! I know all we will here is how bad any qb will suck with our oline. But damn we needed to do something after croyle went down. Huard is old and feeble, and Ingle is not ready for the NFL yet ( herms words ). Thigpen needs to play too , I think he can be good in time. But we have to have people to play the position . Good thing its gonna be a 6'3 254lb stud that is 29 and has little wear and tear so hes as good as maybe a 23-24 year old , hes fast , has a cannon . So whats the downside ? Hes not a crybaby like Dante when things dont go his way !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    nice! I know all we will here is how bad any qb will suck with our oline. But damn we needed to do something after croyle went down. Huard is old and feeble, and Ingle is not ready for the NFL yet ( herms words ). Thigpen needs to play too , I think he can be good in time. But we have to have people to play the position . Good thing its gonna be a 6'3 254lb stud that is 29 and has little wear and tear so hes as good as maybe a 23-24 year old , hes fast , has a cannon . So whats the downside ? Hes not a crybaby like Dante when things dont go his way !
    Agree 100%. Plus with such a porous o-line, it makes more sense putting a larger mobile QB back there who can take a beating. Prior to Quinn coming, our QB's were just a bunch of weanies.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    He sounds like he will be the man once he pass his physical...

...I'd name him a start over Thigpen and Huard....

Gray had 10 TD's last year with only 4 starts...and played in 8 games total...better than any of our other QB's riding the bench.

When is the soonest we could see him in a game assuming he passes his physical...?
    Yes. Let's all get excited about another QB, who we will all be complaining sucks so bad after a few games.

Gray might be a pretty good QB. But we aren't going to know, because everyone will be crowning him as the 'Glass Vigina' soon enough.

He'll be getting booed out of town soon enough. Just like anyone else who has tried to play behind our nO-Line.

Then we can do it all over again, when we sign Harrington, after a few more weeks.

Holy crap. This is a great (and probably cheap) pick up! How soon can we expect to see him on the field?

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Holy crap. This is a great (and probably cheap) pick up! How soon can we expect to see him on the field?
    Herm already said no chance for this Sunday, since, obviously, a new QB can't learn the system that fast, but maybe the Sunday after?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yes. Let's all get excited about another QB, who we will all be complaining sucks so bad after a few games.

Gray might be a pretty good QB. But we aren't going to know, because everyone will be crowning him as the 'Glass Vigina' soon enough.

He'll be getting booed out of town soon enough. Just like anyone else who has tried to play behind our nO-Line.

Then we can do it all over again, when we sign Harrington, after a few more weeks.

Dude you need a hug or something? Cant people ever get something positive out of a season thats so ****ty . relax !

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast