Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: does flowers get his first pick against favre

Default does flowers get his first pick against favre

does he pick brett favre this weekend i hope so and hopefully he returns it for a touchdown and maybe branden carr adds to his one he has already got this year these two are going to be great corners for us in years to come hopefully we have two shutdown corners for the future

Brandon Carr still needs development.I'd easily put Patrick Surtain back opposite of Flowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Brandon Carr still needs development.I'd easily put Patrick Surtain back opposite of Flowers.
    agreed they both still need developemant but carr has 28 tackles 1 pick and 4 pd teams have tried to pick on him but for the most part to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    does he pick brett favre this weekend i hope so and hopefully he returns it for a touchdown and maybe branden carr adds to his one he has already got this year these two are going to be great corners for us in years to come hopefully we have two shutdown corners for the future
    With us allowing more than 200 ruching yds. a game, theres no reason for Brett to have to air it out that much.

Kerry Collins only had 11 completions and that was way more than he needed.

Yeah, with Thomas Jones back there, all they'll do is run and we'll be out of the game by halftime.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Yeah, with Thomas Jones back there, all they'll do is run and we'll be out of the game by halftime.
    Thomas Jones and um, Leon Washington, the RB the Jets got in the Herm trade. Oh god, this could be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Yeah I am gonna have to go ahead and disagree.

A. This team sucks so there is no reason starting a CB that may only have one more year left. Lets let him get experience and develop his confidence.

B. This guy seems to always give 100%. like last week when the entire team got scorched on the run he was full speed to the endzone no matter the separation.

Bottom line the only reason to watch a chiefs game these days is to hopefully see some potential in the players who are "rebuilding" this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    With us allowing more than 200 ruching yds. a game, theres no reason for Brett to have to air it out that much.

Kerry Collins only had 11 completions and that was way more than he needed.
    i hve a strange feeling that our d-line is going to tighten up this week thus making brett throw giving brandon flowers his first pick of the year i also think dorsey is going to have a better game as well let's hope so

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i hve a strange feeling that our d-line is going to tighten up this week thus making brett throw giving brandon flowers his first pick of the year i also think dorsey is going to have a better game as well let's hope so
    I hope your right as I have Favre running in my fanasty league. Do you seriuosly believe that the chiefs are going to be sucking interceptions from brett? Farve may throw interceptions quite often but this is the chiefs we are talking about here. Favre is going to pick them to peices if he passes the ball. Granted maybe he throws one int to 4 or 5 TD's

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    I hope your right as I have Favre running in my fanasty league. Do you seriuosly believe that the chiefs are going to be sucking interceptions from brett? Farve may throw interceptions quite often but this is the chiefs we are talking about here. Favre is going to pick them to peices if he passes the ball. Granted maybe he throws one int to 4 or 5 TD's
    he aint gonna pick these cornerbacks apart not on the two brandons clock what are you rooting for the jets j/k i am trying to be optimistic nobodys tore up our secondary yet then again it was right out of jeff fishers mouth i left alot of pass plays on the table because we were running the ball so well
    Last edited by slc chief; 10-22-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast