Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson benched.... again

Default Larry Johnson benched.... again

These idiots need to stay out of the clubs... good lord.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3658139

Wow this team is coming apart at the seems. LJ Benched again, Croyle and Huard out for the season, Thigpen is the starter with Martian as back up. Gray gets signed but won't be ready for a few weeks. I think we can safely say it can't get any worse then this, we can only go up from here.
    and lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So you have never been to a club? or are you just another drunk whore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Dude; what the hell?!?!?

If you were'nt kidding around with that comment, then that's just some SAD ****.
    Just making on a comment on HCC's commment. Some people who go to clubs aren't just drunks and whores like she insinuates in her post.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I disagree with benching him again. The league will probably step in and suspend anyway.

We paid the guy the money so lets get some use out of him. He still gets paid to stay on the sidelines.

Yes he has a 'tude problem and off the field issues. But it aint reverend LJ or Pope LJ. He aint got to be perfect.

Call me Naive, but he said hes sorry and hes working on himself and I believe him.

The next time he rushes for nearly 200 yds Im sure half of you will forgive him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    The next time he rushes for nearly 200 yds Im sure half of you will forgive him too.
    He can rush for 400 yards and I will still think he is a d!ck, but I will always cheer for him as long as he is in a Chiefs uniform.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He can rush for 400 yards and I will still think he is a d!ck, but I will always cheer for him as long as he is in a Chiefs uniform.
    Being a D!ck is fine by me as long as your doing your job.

Remember Dale Carter? The best CB in the league, but god did you have to put up with a lot of BS from him. He was an arrogant lil prick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bdb419
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-22-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Being a D!ck is fine by me as long as your doing your job.

Remember Dale Carter? The best CB in the league, but god did you have to put up with a lot of BS from him. He was an arrogant lil prick.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bdb419
    My point all along!!!!!

Just making on a comment on HCC's commment. Some people who go to clubs aren't just drunks and whores like she insinuates in her post.
    Okay, I see your point now.

Phrasing Canada; it's all about phrasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    My point all along!!!!!
    Oooh, Oooh, Mis-ter. Kott-tter; don't forget "Spidey"!
    ( and the GAYEST end-zone celebration EVER. )

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    "These eyes were made for rollin',
    and that's just what they'll do"...

Quote Originally Posted by JMDChiefs58 View Post
    Wow this team is coming apart at the seems. LJ Benched again, Croyle and Huard out for the season, Thigpen is the starter with Martian as back up. Gray gets signed but won't be ready for a few weeks. I think we can safely say it can't get any worse then this, we can only go up from here.
    and lots of it.
    It can. We could ruin a #1 overall QB pick by not properly addressing the o-line....again.

Whew! I was wondering too. But you sure did read alot into that. Hell there might be a couple decent people in the club, but surely you can agree that there are plenty of skanks too?

Which, I believe, was the point.

I disagree with benching him again. The league will probably step in and suspend anyway.

We paid the guy the money so lets get some use out of him. He still gets paid to stay on the sidelines.

Yes he has a 'tude problem and off the field issues. But it aint reverend LJ or Pope LJ. He aint got to be perfect.

Call me Naive, but he said hes sorry and hes working on himself and I believe him.

I disagree. The benching should come from within, even if he gets suspended by the league. This team is young and impressionable. They can't see a super star getting preferential treatment from the organization. Otherwise, it could come back to bite the franchise in the butt during contract negotiations or similar incidents that may occur in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast