Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's the word with getting LJ resigned?

Question What's the word with getting LJ resigned?

I'm in Az and only here the occasional ESPN crap about the Chiefs. Any word out there on if or when Carl is going to do the right thing and resign LJ?

Sweets Guest

IMO the Rams are going to be the forerunner unless Bulger keeps holding out..lol

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Let's face it, when these guys come into the league it's not ALL about the money! Don't get me wrong, they definetly want to get paid and I think they are all OVER paid but some of these guys actually like to play the game! You know how it is, it sucks when you don't get to play! Some handle it better than others.
    It's not just that. He made a ricist remark, about not being able to have the same kind of connection, with a white coach, as he has, with Herm. He, often, throws his arms down, to his sides and appears to "pout" his way, out of bounds, on sweeps. He has made a statement about blocking Shawn Merrimen 10,000 times, in a game, or something exaggerative, like that. Complaining about the previous coach; complaining about play-calling. (which, by the way, was the only kind of play that he puts any effort into.) I haven't even taken issue, with his behaviour, over this "hold-out). I think he has acted better than I would have expected.

Niners are going to be decent this year as well. I think it will be a good division fight between all 4 teams. Maybe one of the better races to watch!
    I agree. I think the Seahawks are the best, of the bunch. But, I like each of those teams, alot, this season.

Sweets Guest

Not having a connection with a white coach IMO isn't a racist comment, its a comment that he felt strongly enough about to say. I work with a lot of Asian upper management and trust me I have a better connection with a white or black manager.

It still isn't a comment that a young running back should be making to the media.

Thanks for the debate!!! I like a little heated conversation without everyone gettin all butt hurt!

Thanks for the debate!!! I like a little heated conversation without everyone gettin all butt hurt!
    Man...if gettin butt hurt is the result of disagreeing with you, i am on your side for everything! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Man...if gettin butt hurt is the result of disagreeing with you, i am on your side for everything! :)
    Hell, I'm just glad it's time to talk FOOTBALL !!!!! Now that the Suns have pissed me of I guess it's the Chiefs turn!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Not having a connection with a white coach IMO isn't a racist comment, its a comment that he felt strongly enough about to say. I work with a lot of Asian upper management and trust me I have a better connection with a white or black manager.
    Would it be racist for a white player, to say that he could never have the same kind of connection, with a black coach, that he can with a white coach?

Dude if that happened Al Sharpton would be all over it!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast