Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's the word with getting LJ resigned?

Question What's the word with getting LJ resigned?

I'm in Az and only here the occasional ESPN crap about the Chiefs. Any word out there on if or when Carl is going to do the right thing and resign LJ?

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Would it be racist for a white player, to say that he could never have the same kind of connection, with a black coach, that he can with a white coach?
    As I said IMO, no...people just need to be just a tad more tolerant and not jump to the conclusions that it's always a racial thing and not a cultural one instead.

K ........I thinks its time we all sit down and have a beer and relax. Regardless of what each team will or will not do this season I will be in the parking lot setting up my grill at 8:45 and cracking a beer and meeting new and great people at every game I attend this year ( at least 6 ) I drive 6 hours to Missouri because I love The whole experience of Chiefs Football. I am closer to the Vikings but who the hell would want to go and tailgate in some little business parking lot in Downtown Minneappolis. Not me and not to mention ( A DOME Game ) . If I lived near anyone of the teams we have mentioned I could be a huge fan . I love the atmoshere of the Chiefs games as a whole not just the game . They will lose and have lost when I am there. But I will still go home yelling Touchdown KAAANNSSSAASSS City in the car for the whole trip. And praying for the next game so I can pack up and go and do it all over again. PEACE to each and everyone of you who have entered into this heated argument . Let us remember what is truley important ( Family and Fiends/Health ) . I would love for all of us to hook up and drink some beer in the parking lot this season. Tell me which lot and Ill be there ! Later Friends........YZILLA

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    As I said IMO, no...people just need to be just a tad more tolerant and not jump to the conclusions that it's always a racial thing and not a cultural one instead.
    I would agree, that people tend to over-react, alot. However, to say that you can connect with one race of people, but not with another race, is flat-out racist. Or, that you prefer a certain race of people....

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would agree, that people tend to over-react, alot. However, to say that you can connect with one race of people, but not with another race, is flat-out racist. Or, that you prefer a certain race of people....
    Well I prefer a certain race of people...preferably from the HUMAN race...:p

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Man...if gettin butt hurt is the result of disagreeing with you, i am on your side for everything! :)
    Nice One.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    K ........I thinks its time we all sit down and have a beer and relax. Regardless of what each team will or will not do this season I will be in the parking lot setting up my grill at 8:45 and cracking a beer and meeting new and great people at every game I attend this year ( at least 6 ) I drive 6 hours to Missouri because I love The whole experience of Chiefs Football. I am closer to the Vikings but who the hell would want to go and tailgate in some little business parking lot in Downtown Minneappolis. Not me and not to mention ( A DOME Game ) . If I lived near anyone of the teams we have mentioned I could be a huge fan . I love the atmoshere of the Chiefs games as a whole not just the game . They will lose and have lost when I am there. But I will still go home yelling Touchdown KAAANNSSSAASSS City in the car for the whole trip. And praying for the next game so I can pack up and go and do it all over again. PEACE to each and everyone of you who have entered into this heated argument . Let us remember what is truley important ( Family and Fiends/Health ) . I would love for all of us to hook up and drink some beer in the parking lot this season. Tell me which lot and Ill be there ! Later Friends........YZILLA
    I really love your enthusiasm for the Chiefs. You're getting green rep for that post. It really is an experience at Arrowhead. Not many stadiums can say the same. Over the last 15 years I have lived in Chicago, San Diego, Phoenix, Indy, and Detroit. The only stadium of those I just mentioned that offers remotely the same experience in my mind is Soldier Field in Chicago. Those boys love Da Bears.

But I'll take my Chiefs any day of the week. Great people, great stadium, great fans, great tailgating, and GREAT football. I love dem Chiefs!:pepper:

Say it loud brotha!!!

I went to a Chiefs game in phoenix a few years ago and it was almost like being at Arrowhead. Alot more chiefs fans than Card fans. When Bono scored on a 76 yard TD run it sounded like Arrowhead. Any where you are with alot of Chiefs fans is fun.

There are several games a year like that here! Since we have the new stadium( last season) it has gotten better. There is actually a waiting line for season tickets! Fans just didn't want to sit out in 100 degree weather to watch the team lose!!! Now we have an AWESOME retractable roof stadium and the team is even making strides to improve!! Like I said before, Carl peterson is quickly becoming the Bidwill of the NFL by not spending any money on free agency!

What free agent did you want him to sign?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast