Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Husbands Surgery

Default Husbands Surgery

Hey, a lot of you that went to the Home Opener knew that my husband was in extreme pain and had little use of his right arm. He was diagnosed with severe cervical stenosis - basically he was one wrong move away from being a quadriplegic - He went in for surgery today and is doing very well. He had some metal plates and cadaver bones placed in his neck. I am happy to say he will be making it to another Chiefs game, on his own two feet!

My prayers are with you and your Family Tammy !! I pray for a full recovery or at least to live his life without pain.God Bless !

Remember what I told you he needs to get rid of the hiccups? It does wonders for more than just hicupps.

here's to a speedy recovery!!

Me and my wife are praying for you and your husband.
    Here's to a fast recovery!!
    SHUT IT

Hope he gets all healed up for his trip to Canada!! I got lotsa good "medicine" for him when he gets here!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Best wishes to a speedy recovery, from all of us in Nebraska.

Well, I thought that we would be home today, but they are worried about his blood pressure - its very high. So I made him stop watching espn - but hopefully they can figure this out so he can get home!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Well, I thought that we would be home today, but they are worried about his blood pressure - its very high. So I made him stop watching espn - but hopefully they can figure this out so he can get home!
    Tammie,

We are all praying for you here. I wish there was more I could do. Take care of business!

Tammie, I pray that everything will be alright for your husband. Hey, can we have your mailing address so we can give what we can?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast