Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: colt mccoy is staying in college

Default colt mccoy is staying in college

scratch him off the list of possible qbs for kc in 2009 kind of sucks he would have been a later pick and is already being compared to romo

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    scratch him off the list of possible qbs for kc in 2009 kind of sucks he would have been a later pick and is already being compared to romo
    If he wins the Hiesmon he will go into the draft. That will most likely move him up a round.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I was watching some film and interviews with Stafford, and I got my first look at the guy without his helmet on. My initial thought was "he looks like Elway".
    Then I noticed the number( duh ), and finally in an interview when asked who his favorite QB was...well, you know the rest.
    The interview was pre-recruitment, so I'm sure he's dropped the "baby fat" and put on some muscle since then( it's a relevant concern ).

The kid's stock is growing...
    NO HORSE FACE JOHN THE II IN KC!

It's driving me crazy that people are eating up this Texas offense now whenever a QB is nearing the end of his stint... it's a gimmick offense, not to mention the guy is the size of Brodie Croyle.

Vince Young was a pro bowler his rookie year because his team (not him) won games. He's a terrible NFL quarterback, and McCoy will be too.

And the worst part about it? Some team will take him and pass on a much better talent ala Young/Leinart over Cutler.

Who knows what QBs are going to be available for sure since they're all juniors and down for the most part. Stafford is the most talented quarterback, and the most NFL ready being that he plays in an NFL style offense. I think Bradford has much less of a bust factor however since he has been incredibly successful at the college level and Stafford has not, but he's only a sophomore and will likely not come out.
    Last edited by yashi; 10-24-2008 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    NO HORSE FACE JOHN THE II IN KC!
    Awww, come on man; wouldn't you rather have a Horse Face throwing FOR YOU instead of against?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Awww, come on man; wouldn't you rather have a Horse Face throwing FOR YOU instead of against?
    Im sorry, you lost me when you compared him to horse face John!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12