Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What NFL newtork critics say about Herm Edwards.

Default What NFL newtork critics say about Herm Edwards.

You could jump to the last 2 mins to hear what they say about Herm.

Spoilers alert "He's safe". But they do put Carl in hot water.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bd75f0
    HERM

Exactly. Herb Taylor earned at least a LOOK in another slot on the line. Worst case scenario: he's worse than Sackintosh... but how much worse can you possibly get??

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Exactly. Herb Taylor earned at least a LOOK in another slot on the line. Worst case scenario: he's worse than Sackintosh... but how much worse can you possibly get??
    It's been a long time since I had to bring up this kind of scenario; there just weren't any viable cards in the Chiefs deck, and two seasons can feel like a lifetime.
    But now that I've committed it to "shareable media", it feels like Gannon/Grbac all over again.

We're at a point where we can and SHOULD institute a team-wide, "The Ol' College Try"-policy in terms of starters.
    If you can earn it by playing well consistently, then you should get the job.
    Looking back at the Denver game, I never felt for one second then, OR today, that our victory was a fluke.
    That squad, on THAT day, had chemistry. It worked.
    And it chaps my a** to no end when you watch a guy like Kolby Smith have a great and productive day while LJ sits on the bench, and then you hear Herm say stuff like "We're not sure that he's a starter".
    Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that your game and your attitude, and the way you carry yourself should be all of the "evaluation" a coach should need; contracts be damned.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I really think it will be next yeat before Albert shows his true stuff. Its hard to be a LT when you have a right handed QB. Taylor DOES deserve a look at RT. I think it will be a little bit easier of a position for him to learn. Also with Niswanger, I think he needs 1 good year under his belt to get to know the position. I think where we are going to hurt at most is going to be at the guard positions. I would be surprised to see Waters back next year. I think the first 3 picks we get depending on whos there should be used exclusively on the O-line. Unless we get 1 of the better QB's in the 3rd.

Chris Terry?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I think the first 3 picks we get depending on whos there should be used exclusively on the O-line. Unless we get 1 of the better QB's in the 3rd.
    AMEN!!! (Maybe not three, but I sure wouldn't complain.)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Chris Terry?
    LMFAO
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I thought Jordan Black and Svitek were pretty bad, but whatever.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I thought Jordan Black and Svitek were pretty bad, but whatever.
    The list goes on...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Chris Terry?

Ha! As soon as I posted that, I anticipated a Trezelle Jenkins reference, but Chris Terry works too. :-)

I think if Waters is going to retire, we should draft one stallion guard, and get another one, an actual, real, bona fide *Veteran* free agent for the other one. I'm all for a young line, but a guy who's been doing it for a while would be a welcome addition, too.

And what about the other guy we drafted this year for O-line? Have we heard anything out of him? Barry Richardson would almost have to be better than Macintosh.

And... oh my god, a Trezelle Jenkins reference

eek!

jb

Ha! As soon as I posted that, I anticipated a Trezelle Jenkins reference, but Chris Terry works too. :-)
    I'm familiar with pawnshops, and I'm familiar with marimbas, but I've never seen a marimba in a pawnshop.

Do you play?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast