Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What NFL newtork critics say about Herm Edwards.

Default What NFL newtork critics say about Herm Edwards.

You could jump to the last 2 mins to hear what they say about Herm.

Spoilers alert "He's safe". But they do put Carl in hot water.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80bd75f0
    HERM

thanks for the link i can see it now herm playing the without a qb card and the injuries pleauged us at that position card and he might get a pass i can see carl gone though hopefully it is both

All of the sudden I like Marshall Faulk.

Guys, neither of them will go. I am on the record for saying it right now! Mark it down. Carl and Herm are both experiencing what we like to term at my job "job security"!

Seriously, Hunt is not going to fire Peterson with Peterson being one year away from retirement, and Edwards is safe as long as Peterson is there.

This is the sad reality check that we all have to be willing to face.

As I have also stated many times, Hate it, like I do, Carl is not going to be fired! He will retire, or leave when his contract is done, and Arrowhead is done or mostly done with renovations!
    I really wish Clark would can his ***, just do not see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by JMDChiefs58 View Post
    All of the sudden I like Marshall Faulk.
    Yep; "Drinking milk-plus at the Faulk Milk Bar I was". "Feeling all warm in me gutty-wutts, and sharpened up for a bit of the old 'Ultra-Violence' when Carl I came to call on".
    -Alex.
    Head Droog
    Clockwork Orange.
    Last edited by Darth CarlSatan; 10-23-2008 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    thanks for the link i can see it now herm playing the without a qb card and the injuries pleauged us at that position card and he might get a pass i can see carl gone though hopefully it is both
    Hey Herm!!! Did you ever wonder why your QBs can't stay healthy? Take a look at what you put on your O-lines you idiot.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Hey Herm!!! Did you ever wonder why your QBs can't stay healthy? Take a look at what you put on your O-lines you idiot.
    What's "Goal Line Blitz"?

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: If the quarterbacks were Herm's or Carl's children, he'd have them removed from his custody by Social Services under grounds of negligence.

The offensive line is obscenely bad. Branden Albert, as strong as he's been playing, wasn't enough. We had an amazingly good cushion in the salary cap, so we should've made a run at someone during the FA period like Anthony Clement. But, to my knowledge, we didn't. Why? He's "old". So f*cking what? A youth movement is FINE, but what's wrong with signing a vet to fill in at key positions where your talent is COMPLETELY AWFUL?

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: If the quarterbacks were Herm's or Carl's children, he'd have them removed from his custody by Social Services under grounds of negligence.

The offensive line is obscenely bad. Branden Albert, as strong as he's been playing, wasn't enough. We had an amazingly good cushion in the salary cap, so we should've made a run at someone during the FA period like Anthony Clement. But, to my knowledge, we didn't. Why? He's "old". So f*cking what? A youth movement is FINE, but what's wrong with signing a vet to fill in at key positions where your talent is COMPLETELY AWFUL?
    I totally see your point, but I think the REAL question is:
    If this is a "Youth Movement", why can't we establish a Meritocracy and get the dead weight off the field?
    Did you notice that Herb Taylor did a good job when Albert went out against Denver? Does he not possibly deserve a shot at benching Sackintosh?
    Did you notice Morgan, Williams, and Johnson firing on all cylinders together and performing like a defensive backfield that had promise AND skills?
    Did you notice Carr and Flowers looking like the Greatest Rookie CB-Team to ever strut on to an NFL field?

And finally, did you notice that we WON the game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast